<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Split Vote on FB Coach Krause</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : School Board : Split Vote on FB Coach Krause</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 19:33:08 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Thu, 15 May 2008 15:22:02 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=388</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Split Vote on FB Coach Krause : Since the decision was made by...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=388&amp;PID=1086&amp;title=split-vote-on-fb-coach-krause#1086</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=106">Middletown News</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 388<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;15&nbsp;2008 at 3:22pm<br /><br /><P>Since the decision was made by Dr. Price whose job it is to hire, manage and fire, then everyone ought to just chill. Krause is here and we better get behind him and the Middies, or we will be sorry come this fall.</P>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 15 May 2008 15:22:02 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=388&amp;PID=1086&amp;title=split-vote-on-fb-coach-krause#1086</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Split Vote on FB Coach Krause : Good Day! As I read your message...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=388&amp;PID=1085&amp;title=split-vote-on-fb-coach-krause#1085</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=83">caclark</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 388<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;15&nbsp;2008 at 10:13am<br /><br />Good Day! As I read your message and some others, I feel as if we're not really looking at this as a whole. I always thought that if you disagreed with something, you don't have to give a reason. If I didn't agree with the decision that the school board makes, all that may need to be said is that I may not agree. Do you feel that if the two persons who did not give a reason why the coach should not be elected had given a reason, would it have made a difference in the vote? Because I'm convinced that the opinons were already formed long before the voting had to take place.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 15 May 2008 10:13:17 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=388&amp;PID=1085&amp;title=split-vote-on-fb-coach-krause#1085</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Split Vote on FB Coach Krause : Thanks! Ihad picked most of that...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=388&amp;PID=1030&amp;title=split-vote-on-fb-coach-krause#1030</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=29">.308</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 388<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;01&nbsp;2008 at 12:31pm<br /><br /><P>Thanks!</P><DIV>I&nbsp;had picked most of that up since my earlier post... but to bad the race of an applicant even has to come up at all. </DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>I would think that part of living in a color blind society would mean making decisions without regard to race and accepting those decisions in the same manner.</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 01 May 2008 12:31:05 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=388&amp;PID=1030&amp;title=split-vote-on-fb-coach-krause#1030</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Split Vote on FB Coach Krause : You guys can dance with the best...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=388&amp;PID=1029&amp;title=split-vote-on-fb-coach-krause#1029</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=14">Pacman</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 388<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;01&nbsp;2008 at 8:38am<br /><br />You guys can dance with the best of them.&nbsp; Bottomline it was a Black &amp; White Issue.&nbsp; Pringle didn't like the fact that a White coach was hired so he decided to pull one of his little stunts as he has done in front of City Council in the past.<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Tyus has sided with Pringle in Past and did so this time also.&nbsp; McNeil went along for the ride to deflect some of the Black &amp; White issue off of the BOE.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>It is unfortunate that the Race Card continues to be played in this day and age.&nbsp; It is even more unfortunate that a supposed community leader continues to pull these actions, especially when they involve teen agers who could of used Pringle's guidance in a more productive manner.</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 01 May 2008 08:38:46 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=388&amp;PID=1029&amp;title=split-vote-on-fb-coach-krause#1029</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Split Vote on FB Coach Krause : The editorial mentioned was a...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=388&amp;PID=1028&amp;title=split-vote-on-fb-coach-krause#1028</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=107">Bretland</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 388<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Apr&nbsp;30&nbsp;2008 at 2:07pm<br /><br />The editorial mentioned was a resignation letter from the football team chaplain. In that editorial it was stated that the resignation was caused by the selection of a non-african american coach.<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>My problem with the editorial and resignation? It came out after the coach selection was made. Had the chaplain submitted his concerns PRIOR to the selection it may have had more impact and&nbsp;meaning (to me).</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Bob B&nbsp;</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 30 Apr 2008 14:07:35 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=388&amp;PID=1028&amp;title=split-vote-on-fb-coach-krause#1028</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Split Vote on FB Coach Krause : My understanding is that some...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=388&amp;PID=1027&amp;title=split-vote-on-fb-coach-krause#1027</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 388<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Apr&nbsp;30&nbsp;2008 at 11:01am<br /><br /><P>My understanding is that some board members and others, were not pleased with the way the hiring of coach Krause was handled by Dr. Price.</P><DIV>He certainly has the authority to hire and fire staff, but did not handle the racial aspects with diplomacy. </DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Now there are hurt feelings and a bit more of a divide.</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 30 Apr 2008 11:01:13 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=388&amp;PID=1027&amp;title=split-vote-on-fb-coach-krause#1027</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Split Vote on FB Coach Krause : I don&amp;#039;t think I read that...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=388&amp;PID=1023&amp;title=split-vote-on-fb-coach-krause#1023</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=29">.308</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 388<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Apr&nbsp;29&nbsp;2008 at 2:33pm<br /><br />I don't think I read that editorial, and I am feeling pretty ignorant, so if you, or anyone could help me out here, what is this reason we all know about ?<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 29 Apr 2008 14:33:18 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=388&amp;PID=1023&amp;title=split-vote-on-fb-coach-krause#1023</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Split Vote on FB Coach Krause : It almost didn&amp;#039;t pass!! Can...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=388&amp;PID=1022&amp;title=split-vote-on-fb-coach-krause#1022</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=107">Bretland</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 388<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Apr&nbsp;29&nbsp;2008 at 1:47pm<br /><br /><SPAN =spnMessageText id=msg><FONT face=Arial size=2>It almost didn't pass!! Can you believe that?<BR><BR>And then, the two NO voters would not give a reason why they voted NO. WE ALL KNOW WHY!!! The newspaper editorial from the day before!!<BR>Just admit it. Instead, they act like there's all these hidden issues they're worried about discussing. There's only ONE issue. Be forthright and talk about it. <BR><BR>Talk about a wishy washy couple of people.</FONT></SPAN>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 29 Apr 2008 13:47:37 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=388&amp;PID=1022&amp;title=split-vote-on-fb-coach-krause#1022</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Split Vote on FB Coach Krause : I would have to think if there...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=388&amp;PID=1021&amp;title=split-vote-on-fb-coach-krause#1021</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=11">arwendt</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 388<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Apr&nbsp;29&nbsp;2008 at 11:02am<br /><br />I would have to think if there truly were a lot of reasons Mrs. McNeail voted no, that those reasons are not something she thinks would help her political career, or the school system, if she voiced them at this time.<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Perhaps it comes down to: "If you don't have anyting nice to say then don't say anyting at all". Which works for me.</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:02:20 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=388&amp;PID=1021&amp;title=split-vote-on-fb-coach-krause#1021</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Split Vote on FB Coach Krause : I for one, am glad Krause made...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=388&amp;PID=1020&amp;title=split-vote-on-fb-coach-krause#1020</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=106">Middletown News</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 388<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Apr&nbsp;29&nbsp;2008 at 11:01am<br /><br /><P>I for one, am glad Krause made it. But Rudy should sign back on as pastor to those kids. Why does he want avoid a chance to speak the word of god to this years kids? Is it the kids fault that the board voted for a white coach?</P>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:01:16 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=388&amp;PID=1020&amp;title=split-vote-on-fb-coach-krause#1020</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>