<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : 55th House District appointment</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Middletown News, Info and Happenings : 55th House District appointment</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 13:08:23 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Fri, 27 May 2011 19:15:45 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=3889</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>55th House District appointment : I&amp;#039;m running down the post...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3889&amp;PID=27608&amp;title=55th-house-district-appointment#27608</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=797">ground swat</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3889<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;27&nbsp;2011 at 7:15pm<br /><br />I'm running down the post before taking the wife out to "throw a few back" and I have to responsed in the same manner as I did in hearing that Randy was back, are you F'n kidding me!!!!&nbsp;&nbsp; It wouldn't surprise me at all. ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 27 May 2011 19:15:45 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3889&amp;PID=27608&amp;title=55th-house-district-appointment#27608</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>55th House District appointment : It would be a travesty if the...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3889&amp;PID=27598&amp;title=55th-house-district-appointment#27598</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=114">VietVet</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3889<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;27&nbsp;2011 at 9:52am<br /><br />It would be a travesty if the Repubs put this guy in another political position. With his background, both behind that council desk and his activities on his two jobs at taxpayer expense, he shouldn't be considered for public office nor another public job position. His past actions should tell everyone he is damaged goods. ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 27 May 2011 09:52:37 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3889&amp;PID=27598&amp;title=55th-house-district-appointment#27598</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>55th House District appointment : You raise some good points Mike....</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3889&amp;PID=27597&amp;title=55th-house-district-appointment#27597</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3889<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;27&nbsp;2011 at 9:40am<br /><br />You raise some good points Mike. <br /><br />Like the Henny Youngman quote too. ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 27 May 2011 09:40:30 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3889&amp;PID=27597&amp;title=55th-house-district-appointment#27597</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>55th House District appointment : From a local newspaper article:   Former...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3889&amp;PID=27595&amp;title=55th-house-district-appointment#27595</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=101">Mike_Presta</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3889<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;27&nbsp;2011 at 5:24am<br /><br /><DIV>From a local newspaper article:</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><BLOCKQUOTE style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" dir=ltr><DIV><FONT size=2>Former Middletown Mayor David Schiavone is one of a dozen residents in Ohio’s 55th House District to seek a county GOP recommendation to fill the unexpired term of now state Sen. Bill Coley.</FONT></DIV><P style="FONT-SIZE: 15px"><FONT size=2>Schiavone said his 16-year career on Middletown City Council gives him the edge to succeed Coley.</FONT></P><P style="FONT-SIZE: 15px"><FONT size=2>“If the committee looks at qualifications and experience, based on my track record I think I have a pretty good shot,” he said.</P></BLOCKQUOTE><DIV></DIV>I, for one, think that "Hizzonor" has some explaining to do about his <strong>"track record"</strong> before he is considered for this position. <DIV></DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Perhaps he forgets that back when he was under investigation for wrong-doing on-the-job as a Butler County&nbsp;probation officer supervisor, he promised to "answer all the questions" once the investion was over.&nbsp; Well, instead of facing the charges, he was "allowed to resign" and he never did answer any questions.&nbsp; He was subsequently discharged from a similar position (in Mason, as I recall) after a short stint on the job.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>I believe that he also defaulted on a small business loan from Butler County, not to mention his disregard of Middletown's ordinances regarding building permits and signs when he was a principal with Barbeque Junction.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Such a <strong>"track record"</strong> may qualify him for a slot in the current federal administration's Justice Department or Treasury Division, but I find it hard to see how it&nbsp;puts him in line for&nbsp;a seat in the Ohio House of Representatives.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>When discussing Middletown's current dire circumstances, we are frequently told NOT to "look back" to try to figure out what happened to our once proud city.&nbsp; If we&nbsp;would "look back", we would see Mr. Schiavone sitting on City Council/Commission for sixteen years while our troubles were occuring, telling us that everything was fine and that we had a bright future.&nbsp; </DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Do we really want him in Columbus doing the same type of job???</DIV></FONT>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 27 May 2011 05:24:03 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3889&amp;PID=27595&amp;title=55th-house-district-appointment#27595</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>