<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : What Have I Missed!!</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Middletown News, Info and Happenings : What Have I Missed!!</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 09:43:54 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Fri, 27 May 2011 18:38:51 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=3892</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>What Have I Missed!! : It&amp;#039;s bout F&amp;#039;n time!!!!!!...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3892&amp;PID=27605&amp;title=what-have-i-missed#27605</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=797">ground swat</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3892<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;27&nbsp;2011 at 6:38pm<br /><br />It's bout F'n time!!!!!!]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 27 May 2011 18:38:51 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3892&amp;PID=27605&amp;title=what-have-i-missed#27605</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>What Have I Missed!! : Welcome Back Randy! </title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3892&amp;PID=27604&amp;title=what-have-i-missed#27604</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=106">Middletown News</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3892<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;27&nbsp;2011 at 4:55pm<br /><br />Welcome Back Randy!]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 27 May 2011 16:55:37 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3892&amp;PID=27604&amp;title=what-have-i-missed#27604</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>What Have I Missed!! :     Remember me?? :) I have...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3892&amp;PID=27603&amp;title=what-have-i-missed#27603</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=216">randy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3892<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;27&nbsp;2011 at 4:34pm<br /><br /><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"></font><p style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt;" ="Ms&#111;normal"><span style='color: black; line-height: 115%; font-family: "Arial","sans-serif"; font-size: 9pt; mso-ansi-: EN;' lang="EN">Rememberme?? :) I have been a really busy guy and have just not had time to give MUSAthe attention it deserves. So what have I missed? Has Vet changed sides yet, Ithought I seen him down at the PAC hob knobbing the other day. <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></span></p><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"></font><p style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt;" ="Ms&#111;normal"><span style='color: black; line-height: 115%; font-family: "Arial","sans-serif"; font-size: 9pt; mso-ansi-: EN;' lang="EN">I am here tolet you I am back and ready to put some people on the hot seat. It’s going tobe a long hot summer for some people in Middletown.&nbsp;<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;">&nbsp;</span><o:p></o:p></span><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"></font></p><p style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt;" ="Ms&#111;normal"><o:p><font size="3" face="Calibri">&nbsp;</font></o:p></p><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"></font>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 27 May 2011 16:34:59 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3892&amp;PID=27603&amp;title=what-have-i-missed#27603</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>