<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Recommend a Good Shed Builder?</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Middletown Area Businesses : Recommend a Good Shed Builder?</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 05:56:20 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Fri, 03 Jun 2011 08:48:08 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=3903</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Recommend a Good Shed Builder? : Sears also sells steel buildings...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3903&amp;PID=27681&amp;title=recommend-a-good-shed-builder#27681</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=695">middletownscouter</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3903<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;03&nbsp;2011 at 8:48am<br /><br />Sears also sells steel buildings (including sheds) that show up in kits you can assemble fairly easily.  Or at least they used to, it's been a while since I looked.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 03 Jun 2011 08:48:08 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3903&amp;PID=27681&amp;title=recommend-a-good-shed-builder#27681</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Recommend a Good Shed Builder? :  You check the place of to seem...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3903&amp;PID=27679&amp;title=recommend-a-good-shed-builder#27679</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=825">emilysoft11</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3903<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;03&nbsp;2011 at 5:40am<br /><br />You check the place of to seem dealer's run off that orders to make.I will also suggest a little bit low or go home warehouse.May chase its lane cheaper take them for big box stores and isn't a specialty to always seem to become more expensive store over there.I in 1995 at a little bit low backward and very get at an on 1016 walk in the old house.Outsourced a company to do to install its fairly good work.<br><br>_____________________<br><a href="http://www.4rsgold.com/" target="_blank">Cheap RS Gold</a><a href="http://www.wly.com/Runescape.gold" target="_blank">Buy Runescape Gold</a><a href="http://www.itemah.com/" target="_blank">World of Warcraft Items</a><br>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 03 Jun 2011 05:40:55 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3903&amp;PID=27679&amp;title=recommend-a-good-shed-builder#27679</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Recommend a Good Shed Builder? : Sorry you had some bad experiences...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3903&amp;PID=27658&amp;title=recommend-a-good-shed-builder#27658</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=114">VietVet</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3903<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;02&nbsp;2011 at 6:11am<br /><br />Sorry you had some bad experiences with Lowes. My shed was off the ground, is still standing in the backyard of the old house and is 16 years old. Appears from the street to be in decent shape for a shed that age. It has been painted at least twice since I had it installed in 1995. Must be the difference in the quality of the installation crew that would explain the differences between my experiences and yours. The shed in the backyard of my current house has been stained twice since 2006. Looks ok. Gotta have air flow beneath the floor/gotta be off the ground at least 6-8 inches or rotting will occur. <br /><br />Was merely suggesting some alternatives to you as you had asked for feedback. ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 02 Jun 2011 06:11:56 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3903&amp;PID=27658&amp;title=recommend-a-good-shed-builder#27658</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Recommend a Good Shed Builder? : I already have a small Lowes shed,...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3903&amp;PID=27655&amp;title=recommend-a-good-shed-builder#27655</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=207">Lebanonian</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3903<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;01&nbsp;2011 at 6:42pm<br /><br />I already have a small Lowes shed, that was constructed in 2000 by that kind of team. I've already replaced the doors that rotted out (had to build them myself from lumber), and now the side is rotting out. Aside from crappy site prep which this guy said nothing about (the shed sits directly on the ground), I don't think the materials were that high quality. And I have priced the Lowes and Home Depot shed kits - they are VERY close to the prices that the regular shed building places charge for the shed on your site. The kits are overpriced for what they are.<br>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 01 Jun 2011 18:42:06 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3903&amp;PID=27655&amp;title=recommend-a-good-shed-builder#27655</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Recommend a Good Shed Builder? : Had a shed built by two laid off...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3903&amp;PID=27648&amp;title=recommend-a-good-shed-builder#27648</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=114">VietVet</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3903<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;01&nbsp;2011 at 2:43pm<br /><br />Had a shed built by two laid off AK workers in 2006. 10' x 12'....small as we have a smaller back yard and I didn't want a building taking up a large chunk of it. Good enough to store garden tools, wheelbarrow, lawn mower, deck furniture, etc. Cost was $1900 with ramp, sub floor, shingles and hardware. A little steep IMO but a decent job constructing it. <br /><br />The places you have checked out appear to be custom shed dealers. I would suggest Lowes or Home Depot also. Might get it cheaper there as they are large box stores and not speciality shops which always seem to be more expensive. I got a good deal back in 1995 at Lowes on a 10 by 16 footer at the old house. The subcontractors did a decent job of installing it. ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 01 Jun 2011 14:43:53 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3903&amp;PID=27648&amp;title=recommend-a-good-shed-builder#27648</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Recommend a Good Shed Builder? :  			 		  		 		We are in the...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3903&amp;PID=27647&amp;title=recommend-a-good-shed-builder#27647</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=207">Lebanonian</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 3903<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;01&nbsp;2011 at 1:11pm<br /><br />									We are in the market for a new garden shed. 12 x 16 at least. This is in Warren County (south of Dayton).<br><br>I've looked at many local shed places. Clabo in Waynesville... that's the shed place along Rt 73 in Harveysburg - they have a huge inventory on display, but I didn't care at all for the owner. The Wooden Branch near Caesars Creek seems like a good choice, but many of their products are fairly expensive. Duracraft LLC's sheds (there is a display along Rt 48 near Miami Valley Memory Gardens) are a bit generic looking and fairly expensive (they seem to be more for the commercial market.)<br><br>Any experiences to share?<br><br>PS: apologies if this is posted to the wrong section. Mods, please move if necessary. Thanks.<br>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 01 Jun 2011 13:11:23 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3903&amp;PID=27647&amp;title=recommend-a-good-shed-builder#27647</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>