<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Blues and Bikes Festival</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Community Events : Blues and Bikes Festival</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 05:06:02 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Thu, 19 Jun 2008 16:10:36 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=397</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Blues and Bikes Festival : I don&amp;#039;t know where to get...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=397&amp;PID=1359&amp;title=blues-and-bikes-festival#1359</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 397<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;19&nbsp;2008 at 4:10pm<br /><br />I don't know where to get a copy of the blues festival, but you might ask Mr. Rumford, <a href="http://www.rumfordproducti&#111;ns.com" target="_blank">www.rumfordproductions.com</A>&nbsp;<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>I have heard Scotty at Froggy Blues a few years back, he was with his mom because he was underaged. Wow, he was fabulous back then. I'll bet is is awsome today!</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 19 Jun 2008 16:10:36 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=397&amp;PID=1359&amp;title=blues-and-bikes-festival#1359</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Blues and Bikes Festival : John: I&amp;#039;ve been to all of...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=397&amp;PID=1342&amp;title=blues-and-bikes-festival#1342</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=114">VietVet</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 397<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;19&nbsp;2008 at 7:16am<br /><br />John: I've been to all of the Blues Festivals and have some very "rough" recordings on cassette of each, made from a position in the crowd. At each festival, I noticed that there was several people recording these events. Would you know who to contact to perhaps buy a CD of each of the Blues events? My recordings just don't sound that good on the stereo. I have a large oldies/ blues record/CD collection and I'd like to add these to the collection. I've got Scotty's CD's as well. Great talent. The kid obviously likes Stevie Ray Vaughn and mimmics him very well. Thanks!]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 19 Jun 2008 07:16:56 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=397&amp;PID=1342&amp;title=blues-and-bikes-festival#1342</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Blues and Bikes Festival : Blues and Bikes will be selling...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=397&amp;PID=1337&amp;title=blues-and-bikes-festival#1337</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=39">Bwood</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 397<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;18&nbsp;2008 at 3:18pm<br /><br />Blues and Bikes will be selling $5 raffle tickets for a drawing at 8pm to win $500 in gas or a guitar. The raffle proceeds will benefit Middletown MRDD.&nbsp;]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 18 Jun 2008 15:18:36 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=397&amp;PID=1337&amp;title=blues-and-bikes-festival#1337</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Blues and Bikes Festival : This is a must attend for anyone...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=397&amp;PID=1336&amp;title=blues-and-bikes-festival#1336</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 397<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;18&nbsp;2008 at 3:16pm<br /><br />This is a must attend for anyone who likes Bikes or blues.<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Tell Shawnda I said so.</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 18 Jun 2008 15:16:36 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=397&amp;PID=1336&amp;title=blues-and-bikes-festival#1336</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Blues and Bikes Festival : Thanks for fixing the link. Hopefully...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=397&amp;PID=1237&amp;title=blues-and-bikes-festival#1237</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=40">HereIam</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 397<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;12&nbsp;2008 at 2:17pm<br /><br />Thanks for fixing the link.&nbsp; Hopefully more people can see this and attend.&nbsp; It is a really awesome event, and not just for bikers - the whole family can attend.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 12 Jun 2008 14:17:14 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=397&amp;PID=1237&amp;title=blues-and-bikes-festival#1237</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Blues and Bikes Festival : Middletown_Blues_and_Bikes_-_Saturday,_June_21st_2008 ...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=397&amp;PID=1233&amp;title=blues-and-bikes-festival#1233</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 397<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;12&nbsp;2008 at 11:09am<br /><br /><FONT face="Century Gothic" size=5>Middletown<FONT color=#ffffff>_</FONT>Blues<FONT color=#ffffff>_</FONT>and<FONT color=#ffffff>_</FONT>Bikes<FONT color=#ffffff>_</FONT>-<FONT color=#ffffff>_</FONT>Saturday,<FONT color=#ffffff>_</FONT>June<FONT color=#ffffff>_</FONT>21st<FONT color=#ffffff>_</FONT>2008<DIV></DIV></FONT>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 12 Jun 2008 11:09:58 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=397&amp;PID=1233&amp;title=blues-and-bikes-festival#1233</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Blues and Bikes Festival : http://www.middletownbluesandb...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=397&amp;PID=1222&amp;title=blues-and-bikes-festival#1222</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=14">Pacman</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 397<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;11&nbsp;2008 at 3:34pm<br /><br /><a href="http://www.middletownbluesandbikes.com/blues_and_bikes_music.htm" target="_blank">http://www.middletownbluesandbikes.com/blues_and_bikes_music.htm</A>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 11 Jun 2008 15:34:05 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=397&amp;PID=1222&amp;title=blues-and-bikes-festival#1222</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Blues and Bikes Festival : Want to find out more about the...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=397&amp;PID=1220&amp;title=blues-and-bikes-festival#1220</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=40">HereIam</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 397<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;11&nbsp;2008 at 3:16pm<br /><br />Want to find out more about the Blues and Bikes Festival - Like Doesn't work]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 11 Jun 2008 15:16:04 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=397&amp;PID=1220&amp;title=blues-and-bikes-festival#1220</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Blues and Bikes Festival :  The Middletown Blues and Bikes...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=397&amp;PID=1053&amp;title=blues-and-bikes-festival#1053</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 397<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;08&nbsp;2008 at 1:21pm<br /><br />The Middletown Blues and Bikes Festival has featured renown Blues Artist from the Region and Local Artist such as Gregg Clark and Scotty Bratcher. <br><br>Full Story: <a style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0) ! important;" href="view_news.asp?a=3372">Blues and Bikes Date Change (June 21st)</a> <br><br><br>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 08 May 2008 13:21:17 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=397&amp;PID=1053&amp;title=blues-and-bikes-festival#1053</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>