<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Remembering Lcpl William D Spencer</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Community Events : Remembering Lcpl William D Spencer</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 16:20:37 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Fri, 19 Aug 2011 18:52:03 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=4067</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Remembering Lcpl William D Spencer : email should be dlc7253@fuse.net...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4067&amp;PID=29189&amp;title=remembering-lcpl-william-d-spencer#29189</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=292">da120757</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 4067<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;19&nbsp;2011 at 6:52pm<br /><br />email should be <a href="mailto:dlc7253@fuse.net" target="_blank">dlc7253@fuse.net</A>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 19 Aug 2011 18:52:03 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4067&amp;PID=29189&amp;title=remembering-lcpl-william-d-spencer#29189</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Remembering Lcpl William D Spencer : Great cause. God Bless and RIP...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4067&amp;PID=29183&amp;title=remembering-lcpl-william-d-spencer#29183</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 4067<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;19&nbsp;2011 at 4:37pm<br /><br />Great cause. God Bless and RIP Billy.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 19 Aug 2011 16:37:30 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4067&amp;PID=29183&amp;title=remembering-lcpl-william-d-spencer#29183</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Remembering Lcpl William D Spencer : Remembering Lcpl William D Spencer Billy...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4067&amp;PID=29166&amp;title=remembering-lcpl-william-d-spencer#29166</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=292">da120757</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 4067<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;19&nbsp;2011 at 9:38am<br /><br /><P style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" =Ms&#111;normal align=center><SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Book Antiqua','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 26pt; mso-no-proof: yes"><FONT size=6>Remembering Lcpl William D Spencer<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P><P style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" =Ms&#111;normal align=center><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Book Antiqua','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 14pt; mso-no-proof: yes">Billy Bash 70’s and 80’s Dance Party<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P><P style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" =Ms&#111;normal align=center><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Book Antiqua','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 14pt; mso-no-proof: yes">Music by the Phenominal “Wheres Joe?”<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P><P style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" =Ms&#111;normal align=center><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Book Antiqua','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 14pt; mso-no-proof: yes">Come Join us on September 24, 2011<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>6:00 PM - ????<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P><P style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" =Ms&#111;normal align=center><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Book Antiqua','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 14pt; mso-no-proof: yes">DAV Hall Chapter 131<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P><P style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" =Ms&#111;normal align=center><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Book Antiqua','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 14pt; mso-no-proof: yes">4610 Trenton Franklin Road<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P><P style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" =Ms&#111;normal align=center><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Book Antiqua','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 14pt; mso-no-proof: yes">Middletown Ohio 45042<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P><P style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" =Ms&#111;normal align=center><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Book Antiqua','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 14pt; mso-no-proof: yes">$20.00 at the Door<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P><P style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" =Ms&#111;normal align=center><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Book Antiqua','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 14pt">Dance Contest, Silent Auction, Costume Contest, Motorcycle and Car Show, <SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</SPAN><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</SPAN>50-50 Drawing<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P><P style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" =Ms&#111;normal align=center><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Book Antiqua','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 14pt">Hor’douvers galore and a Cash Bar (Coffee and Tea at no Charge)<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P><P style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" =Ms&#111;normal align=center><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Book Antiqua','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 14pt">Plus Much More!!!!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P><P style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" =Ms&#111;normal align=center><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Book Antiqua','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 14pt">So put on your Bell Bottoms, Tye Dyed Shirts, and Platform Shoes and come on out for a great time.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P><P style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" =Ms&#111;normal align=center><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Book Antiqua','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 14pt">Contact Dawn at 513-464-2037 (</SPAN></I></B><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Book Antiqua','serif'"><a href="mailto:dawndavespencer@yahoo.com" target="_blank"><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-SIZE: 14pt"><U><FONT face="Book Antiqua">dawndavespencer@yahoo.com</FONT></U></SPAN></I></B></A></SPAN><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Book Antiqua','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 14pt"> or<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P><P style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" =Ms&#111;normal align=center><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Book Antiqua','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 14pt"><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;</SPAN>Deb 513-702-6158 (</SPAN></I></B><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Book Antiqua','serif'"><a href="mailto:dlc7253@yahoo.com" target="_blank"><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-SIZE: 14pt"><U><FONT face="Book Antiqua">dlc7253@yahoo.com</FONT></U></SPAN></I></B></A></SPAN><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Book Antiqua','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 14pt">) for Information and<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>Reservations<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P><P style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" =Ms&#111;normal align=center><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Book Antiqua','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 14pt">All proceeds go to benefit the William D Spencer Scholarship Fund a 501c(3) tax exempt organization in accordance with the Internal Revenue Code.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P><P style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" =Ms&#111;normal align=center><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Book Antiqua','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 14pt"><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;</SPAN>www.billyspencer.org<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P><P>&nbsp;</P>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 19 Aug 2011 09:38:41 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4067&amp;PID=29166&amp;title=remembering-lcpl-william-d-spencer#29166</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>