<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : 9/6/2011 Council meeting</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : City Council : 9/6/2011 Council meeting</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 15:42:24 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Sep 2011 01:06:14 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=4115</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>9/6/2011 Council meeting : I was just watching the rerun...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4115&amp;PID=29532&amp;title=9-6-2011-council-meeting#29532</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=101">Mike_Presta</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 4115<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Sep&nbsp;07&nbsp;2011 at 1:06am<br /><br /><P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" =Ms&#111;normal><FONT size=3><FONT face=Calibri>I was just watching the rerun of the “Legislation” portion of last night’s city council meeting.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>(I missed the live broadcast, as well as the parts of the rerun previous to the “Legislation”.)<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P><P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" =Ms&#111;normal><FONT size=3><FONT face=Calibri>Perhaps I was not paying attention closely enough, since most of the items were fairly routine, until they started discussing the funding for the improvements to Yankee Road from Oxford State Road to the south.<o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P><P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" =Ms&#111;normal><FONT size=3><FONT face=Calibri>I got the impression that this was another case where they found a total of over TWO MILLION DOLLARS “tucked away in some of our other funds”, when we are supposedly broke.<o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P><P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" =Ms&#111;normal><FONT size=3><FONT face=Calibri>Did I get the wrong impression???<o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 07 Sep 2011 01:06:14 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4115&amp;PID=29532&amp;title=9-6-2011-council-meeting#29532</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>