<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : AK Pavilion Event</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : City Council : AK Pavilion Event</description>
  <pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 02:30:38 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Sun, 09 Oct 2011 18:54:17 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=4160</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>AK Pavilion Event : SJ so do I but that was the lastest...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4160&amp;PID=30092&amp;title=ak-pavilion-event#30092</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=797">ground swat</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 4160<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;09&nbsp;2011 at 6:54pm<br /><br />SJ so do I but that was the lastest quote from the Firm.&nbsp; Nov. is around the corner.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sun, 09 Oct 2011 18:54:17 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4160&amp;PID=30092&amp;title=ak-pavilion-event#30092</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>AK Pavilion Event : It was good to see the AK pavilion...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4160&amp;PID=30091&amp;title=ak-pavilion-event#30091</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=101">Mike_Presta</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 4160<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;09&nbsp;2011 at 5:33pm<br /><br /><P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" =Ms&#111;normal><FONT size=3><FONT face=Calibri>It was good to see the AK pavilion facility being used.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>I cannot remember the last time there was an event here.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P><P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" =Ms&#111;normal><FONT size=3><FONT face=Calibri>Also, my compliments to the organizers and attendees of this event!!!<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>Although I did not stay until the end, it appeared to be well-planned, the crowd was orderly, and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.<o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sun, 09 Oct 2011 17:33:22 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4160&amp;PID=30091&amp;title=ak-pavilion-event#30091</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>AK Pavilion Event : I simply see this as much more...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4160&amp;PID=30088&amp;title=ak-pavilion-event#30088</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=18">spiderjohn</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 4160<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;09&nbsp;2011 at 10:39am<br /><br />I simply see this as much more involved than blaming one short term city manager.<DIV>These issues have been festering for decades, and are now in the forefront because we have no employment or income opportunities. Plus we keep wasting valuable funding and resources on "arts" , ornamental and expensive street lighting in selective areas, bike paths, poorly concieved property purchases, demos that never take place---all while roads crumble and public safety is to be reduced during a period of increased crime.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Drive by the former Hobby Shop/Cabinet Shop on Vail. Our city purchased that property for $90,000 aprox.</DIV><DIV>What do you see it as being worth? Same for the demoed buildings next to the former Strand/Studio. The former demoed Office Outfitters building for close to $350,000. Does anyone really understand the Main St/hotel purchases and what has happened to those properties since, and how they will be tranfered to use by Cincy St?&nbsp;Can't our Council/Admin be open and honest&nbsp;with local citizens???</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Where is MMF?</DIV><DIV>What do they stand for?</DIV><DIV>Who is currently on the roster and how long are their terms?</DIV><DIV>How are they funded?</DIV><DIV>Why are they not open and uniting?</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Yes--I will vote for Mr.Nagy, Mr.Presta and all other new candidates this fall.</DIV><DIV>If things don't improve, I will vote for new names until things start to change for the better.</DIV><DIV>The current way is not working at all imo.</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sun, 09 Oct 2011 10:39:51 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4160&amp;PID=30088&amp;title=ak-pavilion-event#30088</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>AK Pavilion Event : Ground Swat,  Sometimes it gets...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4160&amp;PID=30087&amp;title=ak-pavilion-event#30087</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=213">Paul Nagy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 4160<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;09&nbsp;2011 at 9:42am<br /><br />Ground Swat,<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Sometimes it gets to that. I feel your frustration along with many others.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; pn&nbsp; </DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sun, 09 Oct 2011 09:42:50 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4160&amp;PID=30087&amp;title=ak-pavilion-event#30087</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>AK Pavilion Event : Sorry togo to the gutter withthis...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4160&amp;PID=30082&amp;title=ak-pavilion-event#30082</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=797">ground swat</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 4160<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;08&nbsp;2011 at 8:25pm<br /><br /><P>Sorry to&nbsp;go to the gutter with&nbsp;this thread but this women is a JOKE!&nbsp; Regardless of this event because there are THREE sides to a story her remarks&nbsp;in the paper along with a sub-par track record of businees skills shows we are doomed with her at the helm.&nbsp; Sorry Mr. Nagy for lowering the bar.</P>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 08 Oct 2011 20:25:12 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4160&amp;PID=30082&amp;title=ak-pavilion-event#30082</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>AK Pavilion Event : Didn&amp;#039;t see it in the Journal...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4160&amp;PID=30080&amp;title=ak-pavilion-event#30080</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=114">VietVet</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 4160<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;08&nbsp;2011 at 7:13pm<br /><br />Didn't see it in the Journal either Paul. The MMF crowd will go to any length to prevent an alternate opinion from reaching the public. They have no class and are lacking in the morals category. That goes for the little trollips we have running this city also. It was a sneaky little thing the "city manager" did in not notifying the rest of you. Again, a classless individual who is not qualified to lead this city, if for no other reason, than she lacks honesty. Going "out of town", giving it to some other individual to get the invitation out, the reason doesn't matter. The fact is, she was responsible to see that it happened and it didn't. The whole situation is too "convenient" and skewed in the MMF favor to be believable.  ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 08 Oct 2011 19:13:04 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4160&amp;PID=30080&amp;title=ak-pavilion-event#30080</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>AK Pavilion Event : CORRECTION!!!!!  I have just...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4160&amp;PID=30079&amp;title=ak-pavilion-event#30079</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=213">Paul Nagy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 4160<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;08&nbsp;2011 at 7:07pm<br /><br />CORRECTION!!!!! <DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I have just returned from the Ak Pavilion. What a wonderful thing the&nbsp;young folks are doing trying to get other young people to vote and to get involved with city politics. I hope they &nbsp;will keep it up and that it grows and grows. The name of the organization is VOTE&nbsp;LOUD.&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I inquired again about the invitations. I was told once again that the names of the candidates were given to Judy Gilliland and she was to contact all candidates. Now however, &nbsp;I was told that she was going out of town and she gave it to someone else at the city building to make the contacts and obviously they didn't do it. &nbsp;It was a big disappointment to the young organizers and still showed the lack of cooperation from the city&nbsp;administration. I can only report what I am told by those involved. I take full responsibility for the information posted here.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; If you can drive down there yet&nbsp;this evening, please do it. You won't be disappointed by the quality of the young people.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Paul Nagy</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 08 Oct 2011 19:07:25 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4160&amp;PID=30079&amp;title=ak-pavilion-event#30079</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>AK Pavilion Event : Today from 4:00 p.m. until 10:00...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4160&amp;PID=30070&amp;title=ak-pavilion-event#30070</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=213">Paul Nagy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 4160<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;08&nbsp;2011 at 8:29am<br /><br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Today from 4:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m. at the Ak Pavilion there is an interesting event. There will be bands playing and between the sets candidates will be speaking and passing out their literature. It is a great effort by Jason Moore to get young people involved in city government. Weatherwise its going to be a beautiful evening&nbsp;<DIV></DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Judy Gilliland was asked to contact all of the candidates.&nbsp;Apparently, she&nbsp;only contacted those who are supported by Middletown Moving Forward. The rest of us had to get the invitation elsewhere. Just an oversight, don't you imagine? I don't know how some people live with themselves. The "dirty tricks" going on to prevent people from hearing both sides on the issues are in full swing in this campaign. Please make sure you and your friends and neighbors make a point of geting the truth on all issues.<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Please introduce yourselves if you get a chance to stop by.&nbsp; "I like Mike" and he'll be there with others.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Thank you. </DIV><DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Paul Nagy</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 08 Oct 2011 08:29:25 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4160&amp;PID=30070&amp;title=ak-pavilion-event#30070</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>