<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Thank you to a local church!</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Community Events : Thank you to a local church!</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 16:58:29 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Tue, 11 Oct 2011 04:01:44 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=4165</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Thank you to a local church! : I just want to take a moment to...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4165&amp;PID=30111&amp;title=thank-you-to-a-local-church#30111</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=101">Mike_Presta</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 4165<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;11&nbsp;2011 at 4:01am<br /><br /><P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" =Ms&#111;normal><FONT size=3><FONT face=Calibri>I just want to take a moment to thank the members of a local church who invited me onto their campus last evening for a short question-and-answer session to learn more about my candidacy and my stance on some of the issues.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P><P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" =Ms&#111;normal><FONT size=3><FONT face=Calibri>While they were warm and gracious, that did not stop them from asking some difficult questions.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>I hope that they found the honest and direct expressions of my opinions to be informative, and I assure them that it was indicative of the way I intend to represent the City should I be favored to be elected the next Ward One City Council person.<o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P><P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" =Ms&#111;normal><FONT size=3><FONT face=Calibri>(I am intentionally omitting naming this group.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>Both they, and He, know who they are.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>What else matters?)<o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 11 Oct 2011 04:01:44 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4165&amp;PID=30111&amp;title=thank-you-to-a-local-church#30111</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>