<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : construction at one donham plaza</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : City Manager : construction at one donham plaza</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 20:51:39 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Wed, 28 Dec 2011 20:16:46 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=4301</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>construction at one donham plaza :   I think that it is about court...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4301&amp;PID=31298&amp;title=construction-at-one-donham-plaza#31298</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=18">spiderjohn</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 4301<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;28&nbsp;2011 at 8:16pm<br /><br />I think that it is about court room security.<div>A recent visit from regulatory officials found court room security extremely lax and out of code</div><div>As to any other modifications.....who knows???</div><div>Who really wants access to city officials that can't get it?</div><div>paranoia?</div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 28 Dec 2011 20:16:46 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4301&amp;PID=31298&amp;title=construction-at-one-donham-plaza#31298</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>construction at one donham plaza : I recently heard from someone...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4301&amp;PID=31296&amp;title=construction-at-one-donham-plaza#31296</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=695">middletownscouter</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 4301<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;28&nbsp;2011 at 4:51pm<br /><br />I recently heard from someone who would know that construction has already begun or will begin soon on the 2nd floor with an end result of restricting public access to the City Manager.  Anyone know if this is true or has been mentioned anywhere?]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 28 Dec 2011 16:51:14 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4301&amp;PID=31296&amp;title=construction-at-one-donham-plaza#31296</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>