<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Hotels in Middletown</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Middletown Area Businesses : Hotels in Middletown</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 19:49:29 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Fri, 12 Sep 2008 18:03:25 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=438</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Hotels in Middletown : The Manchester will need a lot...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=438&amp;PID=2102&amp;title=hotels-in-middletown#2102</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=29">.308</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 438<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Sep&nbsp;12&nbsp;2008 at 6:03pm<br /><br />The Manchester will need a lot more advertising after that visit by Sarah Palin and one of her staff writing they stayed in a "Not so plush hotel"]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 12 Sep 2008 18:03:25 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=438&amp;PID=2102&amp;title=hotels-in-middletown#2102</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Hotels in Middletown : In the past the Manchester did...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=438&amp;PID=2098&amp;title=hotels-in-middletown#2098</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=40">HereIam</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 438<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Sep&nbsp;12&nbsp;2008 at 10:38am<br /><br />In the past the Manchester did a great deal of advertising, now it looks like they are relying on the downsized Middletown Convention &amp; Visitors Bureau and Butler County Convention &amp; Visitors Bureau and it doesn't seem to be working.&nbsp; They need to get the word out more.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 12 Sep 2008 10:38:41 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=438&amp;PID=2098&amp;title=hotels-in-middletown#2098</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Hotels in Middletown : Is the Manchester up to par for...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=438&amp;PID=2089&amp;title=hotels-in-middletown#2089</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 438<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Sep&nbsp;10&nbsp;2008 at 6:39pm<br /><br />Is the Manchester up to par for dignitaries? I would like to think so, but some of the rooms are in bad repair and have been since I got married and had my reception there, 21 years ago. Probably due to a lack of business. I sure hope they don't close down.<br /><br />I don't see much effort for the Manchester to attract any diners, conferences or trade shows. Maybe I'm just not seeing it.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 10 Sep 2008 18:39:14 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=438&amp;PID=2089&amp;title=hotels-in-middletown#2089</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Hotels in Middletown : I sometimes wonder what kind of...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=438&amp;PID=1451&amp;title=hotels-in-middletown#1451</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=40">HereIam</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 438<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;27&nbsp;2008 at 5:53pm<br /><br />I sometimes wonder what kind of pressure will make "them" realize that they need to step up to the plate before Middletown goes down the drain.&nbsp; I happen to like Middletown and want to see it succeed and can tell the frustration is high.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 27 Jun 2008 17:53:28 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=438&amp;PID=1451&amp;title=hotels-in-middletown#1451</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Hotels in Middletown : Yeah, I know. ButI was on a role....</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=438&amp;PID=1442&amp;title=hotels-in-middletown#1442</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=29">.308</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 438<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;27&nbsp;2008 at 11:59am<br /><br /><P>Yeah, I know.</P><DIV>But&nbsp;I was on a role.</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 27 Jun 2008 11:59:52 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=438&amp;PID=1442&amp;title=hotels-in-middletown#1442</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Hotels in Middletown : .308 lets get it straight.  1)...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=438&amp;PID=1437&amp;title=hotels-in-middletown#1437</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=14">Pacman</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 438<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;27&nbsp;2008 at 10:15am<br /><br />.308 lets get it straight.<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>1)&nbsp; They already came up with a bad sign ordinance.</DIV><DIV>2)&nbsp; They already don't take care of the roads.</DIV><DIV>3)&nbsp; They have already made us the Section 8&nbsp;capital of Butler county.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>And none of the above appears to be changing anytime soon.</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 27 Jun 2008 10:15:57 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=438&amp;PID=1437&amp;title=hotels-in-middletown#1437</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Hotels in Middletown : &amp;#034; They should use it to build...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=438&amp;PID=1436&amp;title=hotels-in-middletown#1436</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=29">.308</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 438<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;27&nbsp;2008 at 8:52am<br /><br />" They should use it to build a new convention center "<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>They being the same people we don't trust to come up with a sign policy?</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>They being the same people we don't trust to fix the pot holes?</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>They being the same people we don't trust to keep us from becoming the section 8 capitol of Butler County?</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Hummm... let me think about this.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;: )</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 27 Jun 2008 08:52:54 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=438&amp;PID=1436&amp;title=hotels-in-middletown#1436</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Hotels in Middletown : Bed Tax is the best kept secret...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=438&amp;PID=1429&amp;title=hotels-in-middletown#1429</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=40">HereIam</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 438<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;26&nbsp;2008 at 5:06pm<br /><br />Bed Tax is the best kept secret in this City.&nbsp; They take in almost $200,000 a year and give out $90,000 - at the last posting.&nbsp; What do they do with the rest?&nbsp; They got rid of the full-time Convention &amp; Visitors Bureau so they can't say they are funding that.&nbsp; They should use it to build a new convention center right on the express way that can utilize all the hotels and restuarants.&nbsp; It would also bring in better quality retail.<DIV></DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 26 Jun 2008 17:06:17 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=438&amp;PID=1429&amp;title=hotels-in-middletown#1429</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Hotels in Middletown : Sign Nazies For The Loss.  </title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=438&amp;PID=1399&amp;title=hotels-in-middletown#1399</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=29">.308</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 438<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;24&nbsp;2008 at 12:06pm<br /><br /><DIV>Sign Nazies For The Loss.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 24 Jun 2008 12:06:19 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=438&amp;PID=1399&amp;title=hotels-in-middletown#1399</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Hotels in Middletown : Lets put it this way I deal with...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=438&amp;PID=1394&amp;title=hotels-in-middletown#1394</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=14">Pacman</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 438<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;23&nbsp;2008 at 6:42pm<br /><br />Lets put it this way I deal with two states, the IRS and Middletown Tax. Dept. when it comes to taxes. &nbsp; I would rather be having a Root Canal with the IRS on one phone, the State of Ohio on the other and the State of Florida on the other than deal with Middletown's Tax Dept.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 23 Jun 2008 18:42:10 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=438&amp;PID=1394&amp;title=hotels-in-middletown#1394</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>