<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Why is Jan Adams News?</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Middletown News, Info and Happenings : Why is Jan Adams News?</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 19:17:50 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Fri, 27 Jun 2008 16:04:56 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=445</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Why is Jan Adams News? : Ya know--I don&amp;#039;t remember...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=445&amp;PID=1448&amp;title=why-is-jan-adams-news#1448</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=18">spiderjohn</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 445<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;27&nbsp;2008 at 4:04pm<br /><br />Ya know--I don't remember him ever being involved with alcohol or drugs when he was in the school system.<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>He was bright,personable,athletic,handsome etc.</DIV><DIV>Football star and class president.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>A shame to see him succumb to the demons of his "successes".</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Really didn't know him, since I was a member of the counter-culture(in a different way than 2day).</DIV><DIV>Never knew anyone who didn't like and respect him though.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>I thought he came off very respectful on the Larry King show.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 27 Jun 2008 16:04:56 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=445&amp;PID=1448&amp;title=why-is-jan-adams-news#1448</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Why is Jan Adams News? : Yea, I agree VietVet. As the saying...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=445&amp;PID=1447&amp;title=why-is-jan-adams-news#1447</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 445<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;27&nbsp;2008 at 3:41pm<br /><br />Yea, I agree VietVet. As the saying in the old media goes.... <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>"Good news is no news at all."</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 27 Jun 2008 15:41:47 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=445&amp;PID=1447&amp;title=why-is-jan-adams-news#1447</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Why is Jan Adams News? : The Journal has a history of reporting...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=445&amp;PID=1444&amp;title=why-is-jan-adams-news#1444</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=114">VietVet</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 445<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;27&nbsp;2008 at 2:06pm<br /><br />The Journal has a history of reporting news regarding some of Middletown's favorite successful sons and daughters. Jerry Lucas, Susan Perkins, Chris Carter come to mind. Not too long ago, I believe the Journal did an article on Jan Adams as it pertained to the West operation and the death after the surgery. They had previously reported on Adam's high school sports activities, his education and his life successes. Now, with this recent DUI, the story isn't as positive as it once was concerning Adams. His star doesn't shine as bright as it once did here in town and that's a shame because this town needs all of the positive reinforcement it can get.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 27 Jun 2008 14:06:33 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=445&amp;PID=1444&amp;title=why-is-jan-adams-news#1444</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Why is Jan Adams News? :  Ok, he&amp;#039;s from Middletown,...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=445&amp;PID=1439&amp;title=why-is-jan-adams-news#1439</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=106">Middletown News</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 445<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;27&nbsp;2008 at 10:45am<br /><br />Ok, he's from Middletown, he's been on TV news, but why publish dirt on the Front Page?<div>&nbsp;</div><div>Is it that slow of a news day?</div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 27 Jun 2008 10:45:20 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=445&amp;PID=1439&amp;title=why-is-jan-adams-news#1439</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>