<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : 2200 sq ft for rent...</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Rental Property : 2200 sq ft for rent...</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 14:00:36 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Sat, 21 Apr 2012 07:29:20 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=4520</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>2200 sq ft for rent... :   I have about 2200 sq ft for...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4520&amp;PID=32718&amp;title=2200-sq-ft-for-rent#32718</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1096">thesplatteredplatter</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 4520<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Apr&nbsp;21&nbsp;2012 at 7:29am<br /><br />I have about 2200 sq ft for rent that would be great for a car detailing shop or odd n ends shop. You tell me what you can use it for and we will make a deal. Utilities included. <div>&nbsp;</div><div>I also have storage space outside for cars, rvs boats whatever. $25 a month. </div><div>&nbsp;</div><div>513-442-9808</div><div>located on middletown germantown rd. </div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 21 Apr 2012 07:29:20 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4520&amp;PID=32718&amp;title=2200-sq-ft-for-rent#32718</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>