<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Hello everyone!</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : City Council : Hello everyone!</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 14:09:20 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Mon, 27 Aug 2012 13:29:34 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=4731</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Hello everyone! :   I think this my be a bot fellas......</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4731&amp;PID=34527&amp;title=hello-everyone#34527</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=250">viper771</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 4731<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;27&nbsp;2012 at 1:29pm<br /><br />I think this my be a bot fellas...]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 27 Aug 2012 13:29:34 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4731&amp;PID=34527&amp;title=hello-everyone#34527</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Hello everyone! : Welcome. You realize this is Middletown,...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4731&amp;PID=34525&amp;title=hello-everyone#34525</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 4731<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;27&nbsp;2012 at 9:50am<br /><br />Welcome. You realize this is Middletown, Ohio, right?]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 27 Aug 2012 09:50:26 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4731&amp;PID=34525&amp;title=hello-everyone#34525</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Hello everyone! :   HiYa mack!! </title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4731&amp;PID=34523&amp;title=hello-everyone#34523</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=772">MsPacman</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 4731<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;25&nbsp;2012 at 7:20pm<br /><br />HiYa mack!!]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 25 Aug 2012 19:20:48 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4731&amp;PID=34523&amp;title=hello-everyone#34523</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Hello everyone! : Hello everyone!!! I am new to...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4731&amp;PID=34511&amp;title=hello-everyone#34511</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1224">mackgary</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 4731<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;24&nbsp;2012 at 8:34am<br /><br />Hello everyone!!! <br>I am new to this forum and want to discuss.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 24 Aug 2012 08:34:51 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4731&amp;PID=34511&amp;title=hello-everyone#34511</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>