<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : LABOR DAY CONCERT</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Community Events : LABOR DAY CONCERT</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 07:07:36 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Tue, 28 Aug 2012 18:01:12 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=4736</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>LABOR DAY CONCERT : Carmon DeLeone, Director  Labor...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4736&amp;PID=34537&amp;title=labor-day-concert#34537</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=115">Vivian Moon</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 4736<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;28&nbsp;2012 at 6:01pm<br /><br /><P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Default"><FONT face=Georgia><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><I><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt">Carmon DeLeone, Director </SPAN></I></B><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt"><?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><O:P></O:P></SPAN></B></FONT></P><P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Default"><FONT face=Georgia><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><I><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt">Labor Day Concert </SPAN></I></B><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt"><O:P></O:P></SPAN></B></FONT></P><P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Default"><FONT face=Georgia><?: prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place><st1:PlaceName><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><I><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt">Woodside</SPAN></I></B></st1:PlaceName><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><I><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt"> </SPAN></I></B><st1:place><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><I><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt">Cemetery</SPAN></I></B></st1:place></st1:place><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><I><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt"> &amp; Arboretum</SPAN></I></B></FONT><I><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 22pt"><BR><BR></SPAN></I><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt"><FONT face=Georgia>WHEN: LABOR DAY - SEPT. </FONT></SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Palatino Lino'; FONT-SIZE: 18pt; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Palatino Lino'">3</SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt"><FONT face=Georgia>RD <O:P></O:P></FONT></SPAN></P><P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Default"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt"><FONT face=Georgia>WHERE: WOODSIDE ABBORETUM <O:P></O:P></FONT></SPAN></P><P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Default"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt"><FONT face=Georgia>On The Lawn in Front of the Chapel <O:P></O:P></FONT></SPAN></P><P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Default"><FONT face=Georgia><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt">TIME: </SPAN><ST1:TIME Hour="18" Minute="30"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt">6:30 P.M.</SPAN></ST1:TIME><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt"> <O:P></O:P></SPAN></FONT></P><P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Default"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt"><FONT face=Georgia>Refreshments Served In Woodside’s Community Room After the Concert <O:P></O:P></FONT></SPAN></P><P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Default"><FONT face=Georgia><I><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt">BRING YOUR OWN LAWN CHAIRS </SPAN></I><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt"><O:P></O:P></SPAN></FONT></P><P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Default"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'"><O:P><FONT size=3 face=Georgia>&nbsp;</FONT></O:P></SPAN></P><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=4><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 16pt"><P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" =Ms&#111;normal><?: prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place><st1:PlaceName><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt">CALL</SPAN></B></st1:PlaceName><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt"> </SPAN></B><st1:PlaceName><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt">WOODSIDE</SPAN></B></st1:PlaceName><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt"> </SPAN></B><st1:Place><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt">CEMETERY</SPAN></B></st1:place></st1:place><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt"> &amp; ARBORETUM FOR MORE INFORMATION 422-3291<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><O:P></O:P></SPAN></B></P><O:P></O:P></SPAN></B></FONT></FONT>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 28 Aug 2012 18:01:12 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4736&amp;PID=34537&amp;title=labor-day-concert#34537</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>