<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Senior Cener</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : City Council : Senior Cener</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 16:36:24 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Thu, 04 Oct 2012 21:41:13 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=4798</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Senior Cener :   Hey Vet! I just want you to...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4798&amp;PID=34953&amp;title=senior-cener#34953</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=131">Smartman</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 4798<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;04&nbsp;2012 at 9:41pm<br /><br />Hey Vet! I just want you to know that this is a &nbsp;subject that we agree on my friend!! My mother retired from retail after working in that profession for 60 years. After retirement she became involve at the senior center. She ran the gift shop and the welcome center. It became a very important part of her life until pancreatic cancer took her life. I support everything about the center, and I'm glad that they provide services to her. I pray for her health and strength to you. Peace my friend]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 04 Oct 2012 21:41:13 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4798&amp;PID=34953&amp;title=senior-cener#34953</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>