<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Maybe Romney was right!</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : News, Info and Happenings outside Middletown : Maybe Romney was right!</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 16:03:27 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Sat, 24 Nov 2012 22:51:38 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=4878</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Maybe Romney was right! : GOP uses abortion as a stick to...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4878&amp;PID=35806&amp;title=maybe-romney-was-right#35806</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=520">squeemy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 4878<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;24&nbsp;2012 at 10:51pm<br /><br />GOP uses abortion as a stick to stir up their base. they have no intention of banning it.<br><br>GOP held sizable majorities in both houses of congress, got their way with the SCOTUS and had Bush in the WH from 2000 to 2006.<br><br>did they save the babies?<br>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 24 Nov 2012 22:51:38 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4878&amp;PID=35806&amp;title=maybe-romney-was-right#35806</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Maybe Romney was right! : The logic concerning controlling...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4878&amp;PID=35801&amp;title=maybe-romney-was-right#35801</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=18">spiderjohn</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 4878<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;23&nbsp;2012 at 10:22am<br /><br />The logic concerning controlling a woman's body and stereotyping.<br />Though I am pro-life personally, IF I had a say in the situation for the masses,<br />I would have to go pro-choice. I have no desire to control anyone's body<br />concerning situations beyond negative impact on my family.<br /><br />Liberals- conservatives<br />Good and bad within both<br /><br />Tried to edit out the last sentence of my prior posting to which you<br />referred, but can't do that any more I assume.<br />Have to remember that in the future.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 23 Nov 2012 10:22:04 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4878&amp;PID=35801&amp;title=maybe-romney-was-right#35801</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Maybe Romney was right! : and what &amp;#034;twisted logic&amp;#034;...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4878&amp;PID=35786&amp;title=maybe-romney-was-right#35786</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=281">rngrmed</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 4878<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;22&nbsp;2012 at 10:59am<br /><br />and what "twisted logic" are you referring to?]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 22 Nov 2012 10:59:43 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4878&amp;PID=35786&amp;title=maybe-romney-was-right#35786</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Maybe Romney was right! : Yes--I am 100% in support of Elmon...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4878&amp;PID=35785&amp;title=maybe-romney-was-right#35785</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=18">spiderjohn</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 4878<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;22&nbsp;2012 at 9:31am<br /><br />Yes--I am 100% in support of Elmon Prier.<br />He is one of the finest Middletownians that I know.<br />He has mentored thousands of our youngsters from every age and<br />economic spectrum, and is an extremely positive role model.<br /><br />Actually it was Obamy who brought Sesame Street in to the political mix <br />after Romney mentioned possible funding cuts for PBS.<br /><br />I do not support molestation in any form by anyone.<br />Elmo's human entity should have been terminated before being allowed<br />to resign, just like the local situation that you mentioned.<br /><br />PBS-like TV Middletown is pretty much watered down and useless any more IMO.<br />A shaky use of taxpayer support. If the public really wants these services, let the<br />public support them privately instead of forcibly.<br /><br />Maybe it is your twisted extreme "logic" that should be re-examined?]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 22 Nov 2012 09:31:33 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4878&amp;PID=35785&amp;title=maybe-romney-was-right#35785</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Maybe Romney was right! : Romney wanted to end funding for...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4878&amp;PID=35779&amp;title=maybe-romney-was-right#35779</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=281">rngrmed</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 4878<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;21&nbsp;2012 at 10:22pm<br /><br />Romney wanted to end funding for PBS/ Sesame Street. &nbsp;<div><br></div><div>I think it is funny you say after supporting E. Prier.</div><div><br></div><div><br></div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 21 Nov 2012 22:22:58 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4878&amp;PID=35779&amp;title=maybe-romney-was-right#35779</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Maybe Romney was right! :   Link goes to a sesame street...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4878&amp;PID=35775&amp;title=maybe-romney-was-right#35775</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=14">Pacman</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 4878<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;21&nbsp;2012 at 8:00pm<br /><br />Link goes to a sesame street article.&nbsp; What's it got to do with Romney??]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 21 Nov 2012 20:00:28 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4878&amp;PID=35775&amp;title=maybe-romney-was-right#35775</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Maybe Romney was right! : Right about what? </title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4878&amp;PID=35764&amp;title=maybe-romney-was-right#35764</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=11">arwendt</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 4878<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;21&nbsp;2012 at 1:42pm<br /><br />Right about what?]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 21 Nov 2012 13:42:22 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4878&amp;PID=35764&amp;title=maybe-romney-was-right#35764</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Maybe Romney was right! : http://www.people.com/people/a...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4878&amp;PID=35759&amp;title=maybe-romney-was-right#35759</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=18">spiderjohn</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 4878<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;21&nbsp;2012 at 11:30am<br /><br /><a href="http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20649857,00.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmaing7%7Cdl37%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D236731" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20649857,00.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmaing7%7Cdl37%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D236731</A>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 21 Nov 2012 11:30:40 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4878&amp;PID=35759&amp;title=maybe-romney-was-right#35759</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>