<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Moms with Guns</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : News, Info and Happenings outside Middletown : Moms with Guns</description>
  <pubDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 04:27:34 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Fri, 08 Aug 2008 09:59:34 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=492</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Moms with Guns : No problem with this as long as...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=492&amp;PID=1824&amp;title=moms-with-guns#1824</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=114">VietVet</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 492<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;08&nbsp;2008 at 9:59am<br /><br />No problem with this as long as they know how to handle the weapon. My wife can choose between a Glock , an AK-47 or a 12 gauge shotgun. They're all readily available. Doesn't matter who pulls the trigger when unwanted "guests" drop by.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 08 Aug 2008 09:59:34 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=492&amp;PID=1824&amp;title=moms-with-guns#1824</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Moms with Guns : I agree as long as they do acquire...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=492&amp;PID=1823&amp;title=moms-with-guns#1823</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=149">tkunkle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 492<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;08&nbsp;2008 at 9:00am<br /><br />I agree as long as they do acquire it legally know how to work it. ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 08 Aug 2008 09:00:41 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=492&amp;PID=1823&amp;title=moms-with-guns#1823</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Moms with Guns : I have no problem with that as...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=492&amp;PID=1754&amp;title=moms-with-guns#1754</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=40">HereIam</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 492<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;01&nbsp;2008 at 4:51pm<br /><br />I have no problem with that as long as they are aquired legally, they are trained, and have a conceal carry permit.<DIV></DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 01 Aug 2008 16:51:11 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=492&amp;PID=1754&amp;title=moms-with-guns#1754</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Moms with Guns : I see no problem with it. For...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=492&amp;PID=1751&amp;title=moms-with-guns#1751</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=14">Pacman</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 492<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;01&nbsp;2008 at 2:00pm<br /><br />I see no problem with it.&nbsp; For home though&nbsp; they should go with the Old Fashion Pump shotgun.&nbsp; Just the sound of racking that baby will send them running and if you have to let loose your going to hit them.&nbsp; I personally have a S&amp;W .357 and an AK 47 at home.&nbsp; You never know nowadays.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 01 Aug 2008 14:00:03 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=492&amp;PID=1751&amp;title=moms-with-guns#1751</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Moms with Guns :     by Kathy McManus  Mothers...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=492&amp;PID=1750&amp;title=moms-with-guns#1750</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 492<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;01&nbsp;2008 at 11:57am<br /><br /><h4> by <cite><a href="http://www.resp&#111;nsibilityproject.com/bio/kathy-mcmanus/" target="_blank">Kathy McManus</a>&nbsp;</cite><span id="comments"></span> </h4><h3>Mothers and Guns<br></h3><!-- Added  for Dinner for Two  &#111;nly --><p>... <a href="http://blogs.parentcenter.babycenter.com/mom&#102;ormati&#111;n/2008/06/27/do-you-think-that-every-mother-should-own-a-gun/?intcmp=promoslice_pos12&amp;pn=Answers" target="_blank">a mom blogger described the terrifying experience of a mother who was attacked</a> at home in a safe neighborhood by a rapist with a gun. The woman fought, the attacker fled, and the blogger posed a question: “Do you think that every mother should own a gun?”</p><p>The point-blank debate about point-blank defense revealed that some moms are packing heat. </p><p>“I carry a Keltec 380 (small pistol) on my hip everyday,” revealed a mother of a one year old and a two year old. “I feel comfortable knowing that I will be able to defend my kids and I if we are in a life-threatening situation.” </p><p>Another mother—eight months pregnant and with a toddler—wrote that her husband works the night shift, and “our gun is the only way I could defend myself and my children should someone intend to do us harm.”</p><p>And there was this disclosure from a police officer mom: “I keep a loaded 9mm in my Coach diaper bag.”</p><p>Suddenly, it seems, mothers with guns are everywhere—movie star moms included. <a href="http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2008/06/01/2008-06-01_angelina_jolie_brings_out_the_big_guns.html" target="_blank">Recent news reports quote actress Angelina Jolie</a> as saying she keeps a gun at home for security, and that “if anybody comes into my home and tries to hurt my kids, I’ve no problem shooting them.”</p><p>Tell us what you think: Should a mother’s responsibility to protect her children include having a gun?</p>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 01 Aug 2008 11:57:25 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=492&amp;PID=1750&amp;title=moms-with-guns#1750</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>