<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Jalin Marshall: National All-star</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : People in Middletown : Jalin Marshall: National All-star</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 14:21:13 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Mon, 07 Jan 2013 19:13:52 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=4973</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Jalin Marshall: National All-star :   It&amp;#039;s a shame that Marshall&amp;#039;s...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4973&amp;PID=36241&amp;title=jalin-marshall-national-allstar#36241</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=101">Mike_Presta</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 4973<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jan&nbsp;07&nbsp;2013 at 7:13pm<br /><br /><font size="2">It's a shame that Marshall's participation in this all-star game wasn't given more publicity.&nbsp; I would've liked to have watched it, but I wasn't aware of it until I saw the above news report&nbsp;after it was over.</font>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 07 Jan 2013 19:13:52 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4973&amp;PID=36241&amp;title=jalin-marshall-national-allstar#36241</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Jalin Marshall: National All-star : I am really lookingforwardto seeing...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4973&amp;PID=36239&amp;title=jalin-marshall-national-allstar#36239</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 4973<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jan&nbsp;07&nbsp;2013 at 4:12pm<br /><br />I am really looking&nbsp;forward&nbsp;to seeing Jalin play at OSU.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 07 Jan 2013 16:12:03 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4973&amp;PID=36239&amp;title=jalin-marshall-national-allstar#36239</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Jalin Marshall: National All-star :   Middletown&amp;#039;s Marshall...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4973&amp;PID=36216&amp;title=jalin-marshall-national-allstar#36216</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=101">Mike_Presta</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 4973<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jan&nbsp;05&nbsp;2013 at 3:30am<br /><br /><div><strong><font size="4">Middletown's Marshall impresses in Under Armour game</font></strong></div><div>&nbsp;</div><font size="2">Middletown senior quarterback Jalin Marshall participated in the Under Armour All-America Game Friday night at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Fla.<br><br><strong>The game was televised live on ESPN.</strong> Marshall, who said he practiced as a wide receiver this week and is listed as an athlete on the official roster, was one of four Ohio players on the roster.<div></div>Read the entire story here: <a href="http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20130104/SPT030101/301040155/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20130104/SPT030101/301040155/</a><div></div><div></div></font>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 05 Jan 2013 03:30:18 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4973&amp;PID=36216&amp;title=jalin-marshall-national-allstar#36216</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>