<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Out Of Patience At Subway</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Middletown Area Businesses : Out Of Patience At Subway</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 12:08:35 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Fri, 11 Jan 2013 16:04:56 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=4986</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Out Of Patience At Subway : Good point! I felt sorry for my...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4986&amp;PID=36315&amp;title=out-of-patience-at-subway#36315</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1346">Gordon</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 4986<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jan&nbsp;11&nbsp;2013 at 4:04pm<br /><br />Good point! I felt sorry for my friend Vinny as he had his sandwich&nbsp;toasted. It sat there and sat there getting cold waiting for that salad to be made.&nbsp;]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 11 Jan 2013 16:04:56 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4986&amp;PID=36315&amp;title=out-of-patience-at-subway#36315</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Out Of Patience At Subway : I have noticed that Subway can...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4986&amp;PID=36313&amp;title=out-of-patience-at-subway#36313</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=3">adamwlewis</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 4986<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jan&nbsp;11&nbsp;2013 at 4:02pm<br /><br />I have noticed that Subway can be very slow depending on the customers in front of you. I wish our subways had a way to call ahead and a drive-thru for pickup like Penn Station.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 11 Jan 2013 16:02:12 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4986&amp;PID=36313&amp;title=out-of-patience-at-subway#36313</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Out Of Patience At Subway : It&amp;#039;s really nice to see that...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4986&amp;PID=36309&amp;title=out-of-patience-at-subway#36309</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1346">Gordon</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 4986<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jan&nbsp;11&nbsp;2013 at 3:30pm<br /><br />It's really nice to see that over the years Subway has added so many new menu items. So, I'm happy for all you senior citizen sandwich haters who can now go to a sandwich shop and get what ever it is that you people get...<div><br></div><div>Click here to read my rant entitled <a href="http://threefatguysreview.wordpress.com/2013/01/11/gord&#111;n-is-out-of-patience-at-subway/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Out Of Patience at Subway</a>.&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>PS. I do always love the subs, I just wish we all were younger. LOL<div><br></div><div><br></div></div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 11 Jan 2013 15:30:15 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4986&amp;PID=36309&amp;title=out-of-patience-at-subway#36309</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>