<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Thank you mystery snow plower</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : People in Middletown : Thank you mystery snow plower</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 14:35:20 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Wed, 06 Feb 2013 23:18:36 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=5043</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Thank you mystery snow plower :   I&amp;#039;d like to say thank...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5043&amp;PID=36663&amp;title=thank-you-mystery-snow-plower#36663</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=14">Pacman</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 5043<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;06&nbsp;2013 at 11:18pm<br /><br />I'd like to say thank you to the mystery snow plower who comes and plows my sidewalk and driveway every time it snows.&nbsp; <div><br>I don't know if he knows I'm blind and disabled or what the reason for his good deed but we surely appreciate it.<br><br>My wife has only caught a glimpse of the back of&nbsp;him one time as he completed plowing and left.&nbsp; <br><br>Just wanted to express my thanks and appreciation as I have a hard enough time just walking to the car without falling my ass.<br><br>Pacman</div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 06 Feb 2013 23:18:36 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5043&amp;PID=36663&amp;title=thank-you-mystery-snow-plower#36663</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>