<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : News, Info and Happenings outside Middletown : WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 14:18:58 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Thu, 07 Feb 2013 12:07:42 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=5045</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>WHAT DID YOU CALL ME? :     Found this on the net,...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5045&amp;PID=36670&amp;title=what-did-you-call-me#36670</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=252">Wots</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 5045<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;07&nbsp;2013 at 12:07pm<br /><br /><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"></font><span style='color: black; font-family: "Arial Black","sans-serif"; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-font-family: "Times New Roman";'><div><font size="2">Found this on the net, might make a good t shirt....................</font></div><div></div><p style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt; text-align: center; line-height: normal;" ="Ms&#111;normal" align="center">WHAT DIDYOU CALL ME?<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></span></p><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"></font><p style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt; text-align: center; line-height: normal;" ="Ms&#111;normal" align="center"><font face="Calibri"><span style='color: black; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family: Calibri; mso-hansi-font-family: Calibri;'>I’m a <b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">RACIST</i></b> for criticizing Obama. </span><span style='color: black; font-family: "Times New Roman","serif"; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman";'><o:p></o:p></span></font></p><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"></font><p style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt; text-align: center; line-height: normal;" ="Ms&#111;normal" align="center"><font face="Calibri"><span style='color: black; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family: Calibri; mso-hansi-font-family: Calibri;'>I’m a <b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">TERRORIST</i></b> because I believe in my 2<sup>nd</sup> AmendmentRights.</span><span style='color: black; font-family: "Times New Roman","serif"; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman";'><o:p></o:p></span></font></p><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"></font><p style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt; text-align: center; line-height: normal;" ="Ms&#111;normal" align="center"><font face="Calibri"><span style='color: black; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family: Calibri; mso-hansi-font-family: Calibri;'>I’M A <b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">TEA-BAGGER</i></b> for supporting the Constitution.</span><span style='color: black; font-family: "Times New Roman","serif"; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman";'><o:p></o:p></span></font></p><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"></font><p style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt; text-align: center; line-height: normal;" ="Ms&#111;normal" align="center"><font face="Calibri"><span style='color: black; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family: Calibri; mso-hansi-font-family: Calibri;'>I'm a <b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY</i></b> because I refuse to shut up.</span><span style='color: black; font-family: "Times New Roman","serif"; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman";'><o:p></o:p></span></font></p><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"></font><p style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt; text-align: center; line-height: normal;" ="Ms&#111;normal" align="center"><font face="Calibri"><span style='color: black; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family: Calibri; mso-hansi-font-family: Calibri;'>I'm a <b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">TROUBLE MAKER</i></b> for asking unanswered questions.</span><span style='color: black; font-family: "Times New Roman","serif"; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman";'><o:p></o:p></span></font></p><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"></font><p style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt; text-align: center; line-height: normal;" ="Ms&#111;normal" align="center"><font face="Calibri"><span style='color: black; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family: Calibri; mso-hansi-font-family: Calibri;'>I'm a <b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">BIRTHER</i></b> for questioning the lack of documentation of TheCommander In Chief.</span><span style='color: black; font-family: "Times New Roman","serif"; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman";'><o:p></o:p></span></font></p><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"></font><p style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt; text-align: center; line-height: normal;" ="Ms&#111;normal" align="center"><font face="Calibri"><span style='color: black; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family: Calibri; mso-hansi-font-family: Calibri;'>I'm a <b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">TRAITOR</i></b> for blowing the whistle on my corrupt government. </span><span style='color: black; font-family: "Times New Roman","serif"; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman";'><o:p></o:p></span></font></p><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"></font><p style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt; text-align: center; line-height: normal;" ="Ms&#111;normal" align="center"><font face="Calibri"><span style='color: black; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family: Calibri; mso-hansi-font-family: Calibri;'>I'm a <b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">CONSPIRACY THEORIST</i></b> for presenting documented facts.</span><span style='color: black; font-family: "Times New Roman","serif"; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman";'><o:p></o:p></span></font></p><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"></font><p style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt; text-align: center; line-height: normal;" ="Ms&#111;normal" align="center"><font face="Calibri"><span style='color: black; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family: Calibri; mso-hansi-font-family: Calibri;'>I'm a <b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">RELIGIOUS FANATIC</i></b> for believing Jesus Christ died for my sins.</span><span style='color: black; font-family: "Times New Roman","serif"; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman";'><o:p></o:p></span></font></p><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"></font><p style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt; text-align: center; line-height: normal;" ="Ms&#111;normal" align="center"><font face="Calibri"><span style='color: black; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family: Calibri; mso-hansi-font-family: Calibri;'>I'm <b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">ANTI-AMERICAN </i></b>for supporting Constitutionalists.</span><span style='color: black; font-family: "Times New Roman","serif"; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman";'><o:p></o:p></span></font></p><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"></font><p style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt; text-align: center; line-height: normal;" ="Ms&#111;normal" align="center"><font face="Calibri"><span style='color: black; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family: Calibri; mso-hansi-font-family: Calibri;'>I'm a <b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">WAR MONGER</i></b> because I support The Troops.</span><span style='color: black; font-family: "Times New Roman","serif"; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman";'><o:p></o:p></span></font></p><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"></font><p style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt; text-align: center; line-height: normal;" ="Ms&#111;normal" align="center"><font face="Calibri"><span style='color: black; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family: Calibri; mso-hansi-font-family: Calibri;'>I'm a <b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">HOMOPHOBE</i></b> because I believe in the sanctity of marriage </span><span style='color: black; font-family: "Times New Roman","serif"; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman";'><o:p></o:p></span></font></p><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"></font><p style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt; text-align: center; line-height: normal;" ="Ms&#111;normal" align="center"><font face="Calibri"><span style='color: black; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family: Calibri; mso-hansi-font-family: Calibri;'>between a man and a woman.</span><span style='color: black; font-family: "Times New Roman","serif"; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman";'><o:p></o:p></span></font></p><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"></font><p style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt; text-align: center; line-height: normal;" ="Ms&#111;normal" align="center"><font face="Calibri"><span style='color: black; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family: Calibri; mso-hansi-font-family: Calibri;'>I'm a <b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">GREEDY CAPITALIST</i></b> because I believe that you are not entitled </span><span style='color: black; font-family: "Times New Roman","serif"; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman";'><o:p></o:p></span></font></p><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"></font><p style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt; text-align: center; line-height: normal;" ="Ms&#111;normal" align="center"><font face="Calibri"><span style='color: black; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family: Calibri; mso-hansi-font-family: Calibri;'>to what I have earned.</span><span style='color: black; font-family: "Times New Roman","serif"; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman";'><o:p></o:p></span></font></p><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"></font><p style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt; text-align: center; line-height: normal;" ="Ms&#111;normal" align="center"><span style='color: black; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family: Calibri; mso-hansi-font-family: Calibri;'><font face="Calibri">I'm a <b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">SEPARATIST</i></b> because I oppose Illegal Immgration <o:p></o:p></font></span></p><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"></font><p style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt; text-align: center; line-height: normal;" ="Ms&#111;normal" align="center"><font face="Calibri"><span style='color: black; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family: Calibri; mso-hansi-font-family: Calibri;'>and Sharia Law.</span><span style='color: black; font-family: "Times New Roman","serif"; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman";'><o:p></o:p></span></font></p><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"></font><p style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt; text-align: center; line-height: normal;" ="Ms&#111;normal" align="center"><font face="Calibri"><span style='color: black; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family: Calibri; mso-hansi-font-family: Calibri;'>Yep, GUILTY, and DAMMED PROUD OF IT!</span><span style='color: black; font-family: "Times New Roman","serif"; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman";'><o:p></o:p></span></font></p><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"></font><p style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt; text-align: center; line-height: normal;" ="Ms&#111;normal" align="center"><font face="Calibri"><span style='color: black; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family: Calibri; mso-hansi-font-family: Calibri;'>What’s you point?</span><span style='color: black; font-family: "Times New Roman","serif"; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman";'><o:p></o:p></span></font></p><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"></font><p style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt;" ="Ms&#111;normal"><o:p><font size="3" face="Calibri">&nbsp;</font></o:p></p><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"></font>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 07 Feb 2013 12:07:42 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5045&amp;PID=36670&amp;title=what-did-you-call-me#36670</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>