<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : sad day</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : City Income and Property Tax : sad day</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 18:16:06 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Fri, 08 Mar 2013 10:03:52 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=5101</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>sad day : 10 Years After....I&amp;#039;d Love...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5101&amp;PID=37096&amp;title=sad-day#37096</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=114">VietVet</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 5101<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;08&nbsp;2013 at 10:03am<br /><br />10 Years After....I'd Love To Change The World.....great song.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 08 Mar 2013 10:03:52 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5101&amp;PID=37096&amp;title=sad-day#37096</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>sad day : Not everything revolves around...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5101&amp;PID=37092&amp;title=sad-day#37092</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=18">spiderjohn</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 5101<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;08&nbsp;2013 at 7:42am<br /><br />Not everything revolves around cameras, sidewalk lights, parking lots&nbsp;or even our infamous former downtown area. <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Yesterday we lost a master craftsman, who gave an almost life-changing experience at the 1969 Woodstock festival</DIV><DIV>I was there dead-center to see/hear it--remember it like yesterday and re-live it often</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>RIP Alvin--you have gone home</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW5M5xljdCI" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW5M5xljdCI</A></DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 08 Mar 2013 07:42:10 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5101&amp;PID=37092&amp;title=sad-day#37092</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>