<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Plane ticket voucher</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : For Sale : Plane ticket voucher</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 20:21:24 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Tue, 09 Apr 2013 20:21:04 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=5144</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Plane ticket voucher : OK, I had a buyer, but he decided...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5144&amp;PID=37509&amp;title=plane-ticket-voucher#37509</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1387">beavisrulz</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 5144<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Apr&nbsp;09&nbsp;2013 at 8:21pm<br /><br />OK, I had a buyer, but he decided to back out.<br><br>Since the voucher expires in less than a month, I'm willing to sell it for $175 or best offer. You don't have to travel by May 6th, just purchase a ticket by then. The ticket can be for anytime after May 6th.<br><br>Let me know. Thanks!<br>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 09 Apr 2013 20:21:04 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5144&amp;PID=37509&amp;title=plane-ticket-voucher#37509</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Plane ticket voucher : I have a plane ticket voucher...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5144&amp;PID=37363&amp;title=plane-ticket-voucher#37363</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1387">beavisrulz</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 5144<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;25&nbsp;2013 at 9:27am<br /><br />I have a plane ticket voucher that I am not going to be able to use and is now for sale.<br><br>It is worth $550 towards any ticket purchased on US Airways. It can be used anywhere US Airways flies, both domestic and international, and there are no blackout dates. If the ticket you purchase is more than $550, you just pay the difference. If the ticket is less, then you owe nothing.<br><br>It expires May 6th, 2013. I am selling it for $250 or best offer. The voucher just has to be redeemed by May 6th. Your flight can be any time, now or even after the expiration date.<br><br>If you are interested, please reply to this thread or send me a private message directly.<br><br>Thanks!<br><br>Larry]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 25 Mar 2013 09:27:13 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5144&amp;PID=37363&amp;title=plane-ticket-voucher#37363</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>