<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Krause followers?</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Other School Issues : Krause followers?</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 07:59:17 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Fri, 22 Aug 2008 11:02:31 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=517</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Krause followers? : I would have to say I am a Krause...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=517&amp;PID=1946&amp;title=krause-followers#1946</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=106">Middletown News</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 517<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;22&nbsp;2008 at 11:02am<br /><br />I would have to say I am a Krause follower. I wish him the best in Middletown's Division I Football program. <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Middletown is a step up from Monroe when it comes to the football program and pay for the head coach. </DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 22 Aug 2008 11:02:31 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=517&amp;PID=1946&amp;title=krause-followers#1946</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Krause followers? : If those football players and...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=517&amp;PID=1913&amp;title=krause-followers#1913</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=114">VietVet</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 517<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;20&nbsp;2008 at 6:38am<br /><br />If those football players and their parents want them to have a better education, they probably decided to stay at Monroe, thinking they had a better chance of getting a quality education than at Middletown. Monroe's schools are rated higher than Middletown's bottom tier status. Academically, the choice is an easy one to make.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 20 Aug 2008 06:38:47 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=517&amp;PID=1913&amp;title=krause-followers#1913</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Krause followers? : I would think with Krause having...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=517&amp;PID=1911&amp;title=krause-followers#1911</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=63">instigator</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 517<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;19&nbsp;2008 at 8:27pm<br /><br />I would think with Krause having so much support from Monroe that some of the football players would follow him to Middletown. ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 19 Aug 2008 20:27:00 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=517&amp;PID=1911&amp;title=krause-followers#1911</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Krause followers? : Did they pick up any from anywhere...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=517&amp;PID=1908&amp;title=krause-followers#1908</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=40">HereIam</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 517<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;19&nbsp;2008 at 4:12pm<br /><br />Did they pick up any from anywhere but Middletown?]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 19 Aug 2008 16:12:36 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=517&amp;PID=1908&amp;title=krause-followers#1908</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Krause followers? : Funny. </title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=517&amp;PID=1906&amp;title=krause-followers#1906</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=29">.308</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 517<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;19&nbsp;2008 at 9:21am<br /><br />Funny.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 19 Aug 2008 09:21:57 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=517&amp;PID=1906&amp;title=krause-followers#1906</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Krause followers? : With Middletown having open enrollment...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=517&amp;PID=1905&amp;title=krause-followers#1905</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=63">instigator</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 517<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;18&nbsp;2008 at 9:50pm<br /><br /><P>With Middletown having open enrollment this year did Middletown pick up any students from Monroe this year?</P>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 18 Aug 2008 21:50:41 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=517&amp;PID=1905&amp;title=krause-followers#1905</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>