<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Mike Guyler</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Obituaries : Mike Guyler</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 18:55:28 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Tue, 16 Apr 2013 06:54:44 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=5180</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Mike Guyler :   Very nice man. He will be...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5180&amp;PID=37590&amp;title=mike-guyler#37590</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=483">Bill</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 5180<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Apr&nbsp;16&nbsp;2013 at 6:54am<br /><br />Very nice man.&nbsp; He will be missed.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 16 Apr 2013 06:54:44 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5180&amp;PID=37590&amp;title=mike-guyler#37590</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Mike Guyler :   I went to Mike&amp;#039;s visitation...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5180&amp;PID=37588&amp;title=mike-guyler#37588</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=101">Mike_Presta</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 5180<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Apr&nbsp;16&nbsp;2013 at 3:48am<br /><br />I went to Mike's visitation last evening.&nbsp; It was very heavily attended, and in my opinion justifiably so.<div>&nbsp;</div><div>I was pleased to learn that he passed painlessly from this life.&nbsp; I can only hope that I am that lucky.</div><div>&nbsp;</div><div>Here's to you, Mike Guyler...You were a good man!!!</div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 16 Apr 2013 03:48:30 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5180&amp;PID=37588&amp;title=mike-guyler#37588</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Mike Guyler :   I was saddened to learn that...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5180&amp;PID=37559&amp;title=mike-guyler#37559</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=101">Mike_Presta</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 5180<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Apr&nbsp;13&nbsp;2013 at 5:19pm<br /><br /><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I was saddened to learn that Mike Guyler died Thursday, April 11, 2013, at Ephraim McDowell Hospital in Danville, Kentucky.</font><div></div><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Mike was a good man with a great sense of humor.&nbsp; He also quietly and generously did more for our community than most people realize.</font><font size="3"><div>&nbsp;</div></font><div>&nbsp;</div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 13 Apr 2013 17:19:35 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5180&amp;PID=37559&amp;title=mike-guyler#37559</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>