<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Barnitz Stadium</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Other School Issues : Barnitz Stadium</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 18:55:00 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Sun, 21 Apr 2013 13:39:06 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=5194</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Barnitz Stadium : I wonder if any other forum users...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5194&amp;PID=37643&amp;title=barnitz-stadium#37643</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1355">I Wonder</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 5194<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Apr&nbsp;21&nbsp;2013 at 1:39pm<br /><br />I wonder if any other forum users visit the MCSD website.&nbsp; There is some interesting reading.&nbsp; Go to the website, click on BOE, then Board Docs.&nbsp; Click on April 22 meeting and then agenda.&nbsp;&nbsp; On the left hand side, scroll down and see the vision for Barnitz, which is supposed to begin this summer.&nbsp; 5 &nbsp;phases at over 3 million, with only $800,000 being raised so far.&nbsp; Interesting.&nbsp;]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sun, 21 Apr 2013 13:39:06 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5194&amp;PID=37643&amp;title=barnitz-stadium#37643</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>