<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Lone Star Fire</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Middletown Area Businesses : Lone Star Fire</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 03:16:40 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Thu, 21 Aug 2008 09:25:00 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=521</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Lone Star Fire : I hope it is rebuilt too - Have...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=521&amp;PID=1938&amp;title=lone-star-fire#1938</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=40">HereIam</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 521<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;21&nbsp;2008 at 9:25am<br /><br />I hope it is rebuilt too - Have enjoyed going there.&nbsp; Nice place for lunch as well as dinner.&nbsp; And everytime I've been there it has been very busy - No long waits, but consistantly busy.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 21 Aug 2008 09:25:00 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=521&amp;PID=1938&amp;title=lone-star-fire#1938</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Lone Star Fire : According to the manager there,...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=521&amp;PID=1936&amp;title=lone-star-fire#1936</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=114">VietVet</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 521<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;21&nbsp;2008 at 9:21am<br /><br />According to the manager there, the Middletown Lone Star is a good performer as compared to some Ohio locations. I know the Springfield location is one of the poorer performing stores and they have been discussing closing it down. The Dayton 1 location on 741, just north of the Dayton Mall, does a nice business too. Just some information from talking to the managers over the years. Personally, I hope it is re-built. Decent prices/decent quality and large portions, by today's standards. JMO]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 21 Aug 2008 09:21:09 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=521&amp;PID=1936&amp;title=lone-star-fire#1936</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Lone Star Fire : I never thought the place did...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=521&amp;PID=1934&amp;title=lone-star-fire#1934</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=29">.308</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 521<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;21&nbsp;2008 at 8:48am<br /><br /><P =Ms&#111;normal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt"><SPAN lang=EN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; mso-ansi-: EN">I never thought the place did that much business so I have a nickel that says it is not rebuilt.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 21 Aug 2008 08:48:27 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=521&amp;PID=1934&amp;title=lone-star-fire#1934</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Lone Star Fire : I Agree. The wife and I go often,...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=521&amp;PID=1927&amp;title=lone-star-fire#1927</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=114">VietVet</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 521<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;20&nbsp;2008 at 1:53pm<br /><br />I Agree. The wife and I go often, usually in the cooler evening hours and have a nice meal out on the patio. Has a nice view. We went more often, years ago, when our son worked there and did the cooking. Recommend the Bourbon Salmon.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 20 Aug 2008 13:53:41 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=521&amp;PID=1927&amp;title=lone-star-fire#1927</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Lone Star Fire : That is great to hear. Let&amp;#039;s...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=521&amp;PID=1926&amp;title=lone-star-fire#1926</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=40">HereIam</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 521<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;20&nbsp;2008 at 11:36am<br /><br />That is great to hear.&nbsp; Let's hope they do it quickly.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 20 Aug 2008 11:36:49 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=521&amp;PID=1926&amp;title=lone-star-fire#1926</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Lone Star Fire : I thought they were going to meet...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=521&amp;PID=1923&amp;title=lone-star-fire#1923</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=114">VietVet</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 521<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;20&nbsp;2008 at 10:46am<br /><br />I thought they were going to meet with their insurance carrier and determine from that meeting whether to rebuild or not. I believe that this Middletown location is one of their better performing stores, so I would guess that they will rebuild at the same location. ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 20 Aug 2008 10:46:11 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=521&amp;PID=1923&amp;title=lone-star-fire#1923</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Lone Star Fire : Anyone know what they are planning...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=521&amp;PID=1922&amp;title=lone-star-fire#1922</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=40">HereIam</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 521<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;20&nbsp;2008 at 10:33am<br /><br />Anyone know what they are planning to do with Lone Star?&nbsp; Are they going to rebuild?&nbsp; Are they going to build new? or are they going to let it sit?]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 20 Aug 2008 10:33:06 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=521&amp;PID=1922&amp;title=lone-star-fire#1922</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>