<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Sunset Pool</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Middletown News, Info and Happenings : Sunset Pool</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 03:16:34 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Sun, 24 Aug 2008 12:09:12 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=524</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Sunset Pool : Journal article-Pool generated...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=524&amp;PID=1954&amp;title=sunset-pool#1954</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=114">VietVet</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 524<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;24&nbsp;2008 at 12:09pm<br /><br />Journal article-Pool generated $18,823 this year. Attendance-2,630 adults-5,642 youths. Cost to operate-$49,950. Was this a good investment? I don't think so. Not when you consider that this town has 51,000 residents. Most who want to swim, do so in their backyard or go to a neighbor/friend/family pool. The days of the popularity of the public pool are dwindling. Mr. Woods suggestion of an aquatic center at the Sunset site doesn't sound like a good idea either. I applaud Mr. Woods for trying to supply entertainment and quality of life issues for the citizens, but economically, I think it's a bad idea. Time to close'em down, isn't it?]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sun, 24 Aug 2008 12:09:12 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=524&amp;PID=1954&amp;title=sunset-pool#1954</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>