<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : SmartPhones</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : For Sale : SmartPhones</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 18:16:11 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Sun, 21 Jul 2013 20:09:23 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=5355</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>SmartPhones : All gone.....Thanks   </title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5355&amp;PID=38708&amp;title=smartphones#38708</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1433">HdMechanical</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 5355<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jul&nbsp;21&nbsp;2013 at 8:09pm<br /><br />All gone.....Thanks]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sun, 21 Jul 2013 20:09:23 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5355&amp;PID=38708&amp;title=smartphones#38708</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>SmartPhones :   I am converting over to Verizon...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5355&amp;PID=38547&amp;title=smartphones#38547</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1433">HdMechanical</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 5355<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jul&nbsp;11&nbsp;2013 at 11:26am<br /><br /><p>I am converting over to Verizon from Sprint......</p><p>&nbsp;Have an..... Iphone4 , White</p><p>&nbsp;Have two Galaxy S III , one white, one blue ....Cases and chargers</p><p>&nbsp;Have two Galaxy Epic with sliding keyboards, also have two Galaxy epics for parts ScreenBroke on one and cable bad on other , sometimes the screen blanks out when opening keyboard. Have several batteries , a charging stand and spare battery charger for Epics........</p><p>If interested , tell me what you want or need and I will work you a price............I am keeping on local forums, if no luck then I will list on Craiglist</p>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 11 Jul 2013 11:26:25 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5355&amp;PID=38547&amp;title=smartphones#38547</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>