<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Cost of Bond Levy</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : School Tax Issues : Cost of Bond Levy</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 16:38:41 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Wed, 16 Oct 2013 13:00:07 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=5496</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Cost of Bond Levy : Never mind my prior, I did not...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5496&amp;PID=39872&amp;title=cost-of-bond-levy#39872</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1405">itsamee</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 5496<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;16&nbsp;2013 at 1:00pm<br /><br />Never mind my prior, I did not see the second part of the levy, looks like about $14 a month. Still seems low. Anyone?]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 16 Oct 2013 13:00:07 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5496&amp;PID=39872&amp;title=cost-of-bond-levy#39872</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Cost of Bond Levy : How much is this new levy going...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5496&amp;PID=39871&amp;title=cost-of-bond-levy#39871</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1405">itsamee</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 5496<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;16&nbsp;2013 at 12:54pm<br /><br />How much is this new levy going to cost us home owners? &nbsp;I have not seen any estimates, but I did take the numbers from the ballot and came out with about $8 / month. &nbsp;That seems to light. Did I miss something here?]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 16 Oct 2013 12:54:16 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5496&amp;PID=39871&amp;title=cost-of-bond-levy#39871</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>