<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : I got a hankerin&#039;</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Middletown Area Businesses : I got a hankerin&#039;</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 15:48:55 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Mon, 10 Mar 2014 17:43:25 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=5630</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>I got a hankerin&#039; : Agreed! We got it a few times...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5630&amp;PID=41237&amp;title=i-got-a-hankerin#41237</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1452">Historic House Guy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 5630<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;10&nbsp;2014 at 5:43pm<br /><br />Agreed! We got it a few times a month. The wife loved the break from cooking and we loved the chicken.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 10 Mar 2014 17:43:25 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5630&amp;PID=41237&amp;title=i-got-a-hankerin#41237</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>I got a hankerin&#039; : was the best Fried Chicken around...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5630&amp;PID=41185&amp;title=i-got-a-hankerin#41185</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=292">da120757</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 5630<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;02&nbsp;2014 at 3:43pm<br /><br />was the best Fried Chicken around and Mrs D's Macaroni Salad went great with it.... Sorry they are gone<br />]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sun, 02 Mar 2014 15:43:24 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5630&amp;PID=41185&amp;title=i-got-a-hankerin#41185</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>I got a hankerin&#039; : I got a hankerin&amp;#039; for some...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5630&amp;PID=41168&amp;title=i-got-a-hankerin#41168</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1483">Iron Man</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 5630<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;25&nbsp;2014 at 11:19pm<br /><br />I got a hankerin' for some Dillman's fried chicken!<br><br>I'd pay $50 for a bucket right about now...<br>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 25 Feb 2014 23:19:05 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5630&amp;PID=41168&amp;title=i-got-a-hankerin#41168</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>