<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : I NEED BRUSH HAULED AWAY ASAP</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Post Your Resume and Job Postings : I NEED BRUSH HAULED AWAY ASAP</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 10:39:31 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Wed, 24 Dec 2014 05:20:28 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=5760</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>I NEED BRUSH HAULED AWAY ASAP : Thank u but I have already taken...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5760&amp;PID=44285&amp;title=i-need-brush-hauled-away-asap#44285</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=292">da120757</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 5760<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;24&nbsp;2014 at 5:20am<br /><br />Thank u but I have already taken care of this.  I need to delete this post]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 24 Dec 2014 05:20:28 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5760&amp;PID=44285&amp;title=i-need-brush-hauled-away-asap#44285</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>I NEED BRUSH HAULED AWAY ASAP : Hey check Us Out.. HereWe Provide...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5760&amp;PID=44277&amp;title=i-need-brush-hauled-away-asap#44277</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1615">johny1980</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 5760<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;23&nbsp;2014 at 12:58pm<br /><br />Hey check Us Out.. <a href="http://www.shoppok.com/tulsa/a,102,19456,Still-Have-Tree-Limbs-Needing-Hauled---Tulsa--amp--Surrounding-.htm" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Here</a>&nbsp;<div>We Provide such service..</div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 23 Dec 2014 12:58:15 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5760&amp;PID=44277&amp;title=i-need-brush-hauled-away-asap#44277</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>I NEED BRUSH HAULED AWAY ASAP : I HAVE A PATIO FULL OF TREES AND...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5760&amp;PID=42891&amp;title=i-need-brush-hauled-away-asap#42891</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=292">da120757</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 5760<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;04&nbsp;2014 at 12:25pm<br /><br />I HAVE A PATIO FULL OF TREES AND BRUSH THAT NEEDS TO BE HAULED AWAY BEFORE SATURDAY.  WOULD MAKE GOOD BONFIRE WOOD. SEND ME A MESSAGE FOR MORE INFO AND ADDRESS.  THANK YOU<br />]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 04 Jun 2014 12:25:38 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5760&amp;PID=42891&amp;title=i-need-brush-hauled-away-asap#42891</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>