<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Post Your Resume</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Post Your Resume and Job Postings : Post Your Resume</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 15:55:27 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Tue, 26 Aug 2014 13:48:31 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=5840</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Post Your Resume : With people out of work, I thought...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5840&amp;PID=43627&amp;title=post-your-resume#43627</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 5840<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Aug&nbsp;26&nbsp;2014 at 1:48pm<br /><br />With people out of work, I thought it would be nice to have a place for people to post their resumes in the local area. I know for a fact that many people who have a say in hiring, read this forum.&nbsp;<div><br></div><div>It wouldn't be the first time where employer and employee connected.&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>Suggestion: link your resume to your Linkedin Profile)</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>John Beagle</div><div><a href="http://www.linkedin.com/in/johnbeagle" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Linkedin</a></div><div><a href="http://twitter.com/johnbeagle" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Twitter</a></div><div><a href="http://www.facebook.com/john.beagle" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Facebook</a></div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 26 Aug 2014 13:48:31 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5840&amp;PID=43627&amp;title=post-your-resume#43627</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>