<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : news blackout: Boehner&#039;s new son-in-law</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : News Stories : news blackout: Boehner&#039;s new son-in-law</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 15:52:33 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Sat, 28 Feb 2015 13:27:09 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=6023</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>news blackout: Boehner&#039;s new son-in-law :  the rest of the world gets to...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6023&amp;PID=45052&amp;title=news-blackout-boehners-new-soninlaw#45052</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=520">squeemy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6023<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;28&nbsp;2015 at 1:27pm<br /><br /><t></t><table ="tableborder"="" align="center" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" style="width: 978px; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16.7999992370605px; table-layout: fixed;"><t><tr ="msgoddtablerow"="" style="height: 200px; min-height: 200px;"><td valign="top" ="msglinedevider"=""><div ="msg"="" style="border: 0px; width: 823px;">the rest of the world gets to enjoy the Speaker's daughter's nuptials. why not us here in his district?<br><br><span style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;"><a href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2324023/The-moment-proud-father-John-Boehner-watched-daughter-say-I-Do-dreadlocked-Jamaican-born-love.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">The-moment-proud-father-John-Boehner-watched-daughter-say-I-Do-dreadlocked-Jamaican-born-love</a></span><br><br><span style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">for whom does the media work?</span><div style="border: 0px;"><br style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">certainly not us. this might offend some of his constituents.&nbsp;<div style="border: 0px;"><br></div><div style="border: 0px;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2324023/The-moment-proud-father-John-Boehner-watched-daughter-say-I-Do-dreadlocked-Jamaican-born-love.html<div style="border: 0px;"><br></div><div style="border: 0px;"><br></div><div style="border: 0px;">the "state" is more than just the government</div></div></div></div></td></tr><tr ="postseparatortablerow"=""></tr></t></table><br>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 28 Feb 2015 13:27:09 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6023&amp;PID=45052&amp;title=news-blackout-boehners-new-soninlaw#45052</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>