<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Aeronca 1970&#039;s</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : About Middletown : Aeronca 1970&#039;s</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 18:57:24 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Mon, 26 Oct 2015 03:14:30 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=6028</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Aeronca 1970&#039;s : Middletownscouter-Thank you....</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6028&amp;PID=46241&amp;title=aeronca-1970s#46241</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=281">rngrmed</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6028<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;26&nbsp;2015 at 3:14am<br /><br />Middletownscouter-<br /><br />Thank you.  I haven't had any luck finding that name associated with anyone either.  Just another name my mother gave as the guy that was my dad.  <br /><br />She said he was from Kansas and was brought in as a replacement worker during the strike.  <br /><br />The guy she claimed was father also told gave me the name Roy when I met him about 2010.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I'm pretty sure they didn't come up with this together, as she didn't know I was looking for the first guy.  <br /><br />]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 26 Oct 2015 03:14:30 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6028&amp;PID=46241&amp;title=aeronca-1970s#46241</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Aeronca 1970&#039;s : I&amp;#039;ll ask if any of the guys...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6028&amp;PID=46143&amp;title=aeronca-1970s#46143</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=695">middletownscouter</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6028<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;07&nbsp;2015 at 10:03am<br /><br />I'll ask if any of the guys still around know of him but if he was a scab brought in during a strike I'd almost guarantee they don't.<br /><br />A quick search on Ancestry's website yield no hits at all for a Roy Centerfield in Middletown.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2015 10:03:58 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6028&amp;PID=46143&amp;title=aeronca-1970s#46143</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Aeronca 1970&#039;s : I haven&amp;#039;t had a chance to...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6028&amp;PID=46140&amp;title=aeronca-1970s#46140</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=281">rngrmed</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6028<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;06&nbsp;2015 at 9:26pm<br /><br />I haven't had a chance to make it to the library.  I'm looking for a guy that may have worked at Aeronca in the '70s (at least in 1973) named Roy Centerfield.  <br /><br />Any help would be great <br /><br />Thank you for asking ...]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2015 21:26:31 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6028&amp;PID=46140&amp;title=aeronca-1970s#46140</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Aeronca 1970&#039;s : I talked to one of the guys in...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6028&amp;PID=45439&amp;title=aeronca-1970s#45439</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=695">middletownscouter</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6028<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Apr&nbsp;23&nbsp;2015 at 2:34pm<br /><br />I talked to one of the guys in the shop here who started in October of 1972.  He remembers in the mid-1990's there was a strike where replacement workers were brought in.  He said he was pretty sure the same thing happened in the 1970's but couldn't pinpoint a date.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 23 Apr 2015 14:34:46 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6028&amp;PID=45439&amp;title=aeronca-1970s#45439</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Aeronca 1970&#039;s : If I get a chance I&amp;#039;ll ask...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6028&amp;PID=45437&amp;title=aeronca-1970s#45437</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=695">middletownscouter</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6028<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Apr&nbsp;23&nbsp;2015 at 8:21am<br /><br />If I get a chance I'll ask around at the shop today.  There's a handful of folks here who were working here around that time.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 23 Apr 2015 08:21:25 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6028&amp;PID=45437&amp;title=aeronca-1970s#45437</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Aeronca 1970&#039;s : rngrmed - did you meet with any...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6028&amp;PID=45436&amp;title=aeronca-1970s#45436</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=520">squeemy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6028<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Apr&nbsp;22&nbsp;2015 at 11:02pm<br /><br />rngrmed - did you meet with any success on your inquiry?<div><br></div><div>a search through the Middletown Journal archives at the library might turn up something. issues going back a century are on microfiche.<div><br></div></div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 22 Apr 2015 23:02:38 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6028&amp;PID=45436&amp;title=aeronca-1970s#45436</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Aeronca 1970&#039;s : Does anyone know if Aeronca experienced...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6028&amp;PID=45087&amp;title=aeronca-1970s#45087</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=281">rngrmed</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6028<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;07&nbsp;2015 at 1:29am<br /><br />Does anyone know if Aeronca experienced a strike around 1973?  Bring in workers from Kansas/Midwest as replacements? ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 07 Mar 2015 01:29:39 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6028&amp;PID=45087&amp;title=aeronca-1970s#45087</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>