<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Garbage at bus stops</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : A Better Middletown : Garbage at bus stops</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 13:32:45 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Tue, 23 Jun 2015 11:25:25 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=6131</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Garbage at bus stops : I was comparing my trip to Tennessee...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6131&amp;PID=45797&amp;title=garbage-at-bus-stops#45797</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1657">marcm</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6131<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;23&nbsp;2015 at 11:25am<br /><br />I was comparing my trip to Tennessee with here in not just Middletown but Rhode Island in total . Sorry about the confusion. ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 23 Jun 2015 11:25:25 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6131&amp;PID=45797&amp;title=garbage-at-bus-stops#45797</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Garbage at bus stops : There is a West Main Road in Middletown,...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6131&amp;PID=45796&amp;title=garbage-at-bus-stops#45796</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1018">chmoore1</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6131<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;22&nbsp;2015 at 12:29pm<br /><br />There is a West Main Road in Middletown, Rhode Island....just 1 chmoore.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 22 Jun 2015 12:29:42 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6131&amp;PID=45796&amp;title=garbage-at-bus-stops#45796</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Garbage at bus stops : Marcm: where is West Main Road...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6131&amp;PID=45795&amp;title=garbage-at-bus-stops#45795</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1018">chmoore1</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6131<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;22&nbsp;2015 at 12:27pm<br /><br />Marcm: where is West Main Road in Middletown, Ohio?  I think you may have us confused with some other "Middletown."&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;just 1 chmoore.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 22 Jun 2015 12:27:41 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6131&amp;PID=45795&amp;title=garbage-at-bus-stops#45795</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Garbage at bus stops : Stopped at a street light. I feel...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6131&amp;PID=45794&amp;title=garbage-at-bus-stops#45794</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1657">marcm</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6131<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;22&nbsp;2015 at 11:52am<br /><br />Stopped at a street light. I feel uncomfortable as these people are asking me to give them money. Almost every business has a help wanted sign and we have people begging. My daughter tells me this person begging is wearing sneakers that cost 100 dollars. This is clearly a scam and it makes our streets look dirty. Why isn't a law passed to stop this? <br />]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 22 Jun 2015 11:52:08 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6131&amp;PID=45794&amp;title=garbage-at-bus-stops#45794</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Garbage at bus stops : As I drive down West Main Rd I...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6131&amp;PID=45793&amp;title=garbage-at-bus-stops#45793</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1657">marcm</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6131<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;22&nbsp;2015 at 11:46am<br /><br />As I drive down West Main Rd I see two things homeless people with signs and garbage everywhere. Would it be such a big expense two put permanent trash barrels next to these bus stops. Maybe fine people for littering also. I drove in Tennessee in areas with many tourist and didn't see any litter on those streets. What are we doing wrong here?]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 22 Jun 2015 11:46:51 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6131&amp;PID=45793&amp;title=garbage-at-bus-stops#45793</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>