<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Rumpke Trash Containers</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : City Council : Rumpke Trash Containers</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 00:27:18 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Thu, 23 Oct 2008 04:07:23 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=617</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Rumpke Trash Containers : What happens if you already own...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=617&amp;PID=2462&amp;title=rumpke-trash-containers#2462</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=115">Vivian Moon</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 617<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;23&nbsp;2008 at 4:07am<br /><br />What happens if you already own one of these containers? <DIV>Will you still have to pay this fee? I don't need two 90 gal containers!</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 23 Oct 2008 04:07:23 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=617&amp;PID=2462&amp;title=rumpke-trash-containers#2462</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Rumpke Trash Containers : I would venture a guess they are...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=617&amp;PID=2453&amp;title=rumpke-trash-containers#2453</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=14">Pacman</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 617<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;22&nbsp;2008 at 12:24pm<br /><br />I would venture a guess they are getting a portion of that fee.&nbsp; 50 cents times what 20000+ homes, $10k a month.&nbsp; Could be wrong but I can think of no other reason for it.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 22 Oct 2008 12:24:32 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=617&amp;PID=2453&amp;title=rumpke-trash-containers#2453</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Rumpke Trash Containers : What&amp;#039;s the deal with the...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=617&amp;PID=2451&amp;title=rumpke-trash-containers#2451</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=114">VietVet</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 617<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;22&nbsp;2008 at 11:15am<br /><br />What's the deal with the Council trying to sneak a $75 trash tote charge to our water bills in November? They're talking about this over on the Midd. Journal Council Message Board. Why hasn't the Journal informed the people about this in an article? Why is Council trying to inact this without asking the people if they want it? I have trash containers at home that work just fine and I don't have to pay a monthly charge for them. You know, sometimes Council seems to go out of their way to ask for their fair share of abuse from the citizens and with this idea, I suspect they'll get more than their fair share shortly.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 22 Oct 2008 11:15:46 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=617&amp;PID=2451&amp;title=rumpke-trash-containers#2451</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>