<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : AGENDA 3-15-2016</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : City Council : AGENDA 3-15-2016</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 09:05:05 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Tue, 15 Mar 2016 12:49:37 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=6295</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>AGENDA 3-15-2016 : &amp;#034;Tommy Castro at the 20th...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6295&amp;PID=46914&amp;title=agenda-3152016#46914</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=114">VietVet</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6295<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;15&nbsp;2016 at 12:49pm<br /><br />"Tommy Castro at the 20th Century"<br /><br />Hey, I like electric blues music. Listen to Tommy Castro on You Tube all the time. Wish I could go but other things take priority. ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 15 Mar 2016 12:49:37 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6295&amp;PID=46914&amp;title=agenda-3152016#46914</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>AGENDA 3-15-2016 : I contacted Jake Burton, director...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6295&amp;PID=46913&amp;title=agenda-3152016#46913</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=115">Vivian Moon</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6295<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;15&nbsp;2016 at 11:47am<br /><br />I contacted Jake Burton, director of finance concerning the use of Enterprise Funds for the mowing contract.<br><br><p ="Ms&#111;normal" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;"><span calibri","sans-serif";color:#1f497d"="" style="font-size: 11pt;">Ms. Moon,</span></p><p ="Ms&#111;normal" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;"><span style="font-size: 11pt;">The Water Fund is used because there will be mowing of the Water Treatment Plant and wellfields.</span></p><p ="Ms&#111;normal" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;"><span style="font-size: 11pt;">The Stormwater Fund is used because there will be mowing of the detention and retention basins as well as the storm water outfalls.&nbsp;</span></p><p ="Ms&#111;normal" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;"><span style="font-size: 11pt;">Thank you,</span></p><p ="Ms&#111;normal" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;"><span style="font-size: 11pt;">Jake Burton</span></p>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 15 Mar 2016 11:47:09 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6295&amp;PID=46913&amp;title=agenda-3152016#46913</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>AGENDA 3-15-2016 : DO NOT miss the free show this...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6295&amp;PID=46912&amp;title=agenda-3152016#46912</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=18">spiderjohn</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6295<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;15&nbsp;2016 at 11:45am<br /><br />DO NOT miss the free show this coming Monday 6-8pm at verity lodge<br />This duo is as good as it gets--they made one cd which was up fir a Grammy this year.<br />The 22yo is going to be huge<br />I called it with Chris Stapleton when he could have been booked for $5000(now $75000)<br /><br />Also a super lineup this Friday at Finkleman<br />As cool as middietown will ever get<br />Support the arts!]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 15 Mar 2016 11:45:14 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6295&amp;PID=46912&amp;title=agenda-3152016#46912</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>AGENDA 3-15-2016 : Spider,  Looks like some good...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6295&amp;PID=46911&amp;title=agenda-3152016#46911</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1408">processor</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6295<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;15&nbsp;2016 at 11:38am<br /><br /><div>Spider,</div><div>Looks like some good concerts this spring/summer.&nbsp; Tommy Castro at the 20th Century.&nbsp; Bob Dylan at the Fraze and Bonnie Raitt at the Fraze.&nbsp; Hopefully this is just a start as last year was a bit lean on the music front.</div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 15 Mar 2016 11:38:41 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6295&amp;PID=46911&amp;title=agenda-3152016#46911</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>AGENDA 3-15-2016 : ok ok jmoprediction:after arm...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6295&amp;PID=46910&amp;title=agenda-3152016#46910</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=18">spiderjohn</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6295<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;15&nbsp;2016 at 11:15am<br /><br />ok ok jmo<br /><br />prediction:<br /><br />after arm twisting, threats and intimidation, the fix is in<br />admin and enablers get their way again--they play we pay for it<br />more taxes not to be paid in an area draining the community<br /><br />probably 4-1----maybe 3-2 or 5-0<br /><br />the song remains the same]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 15 Mar 2016 11:15:44 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6295&amp;PID=46910&amp;title=agenda-3152016#46910</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>AGENDA 3-15-2016 : Hi Spider,I gotta disagree. The...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6295&amp;PID=46909&amp;title=agenda-3152016#46909</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1408">processor</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6295<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;15&nbsp;2016 at 9:38am<br /><br /><div>Hi Spider,</div><div>I gotta disagree.&nbsp; The lady is never off the clock and represents the Middletown City School district everywhere she goes.</div><div>Whether you personally like, or dislike, Trump is irrelevant.</div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 15 Mar 2016 09:38:14 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6295&amp;PID=46909&amp;title=agenda-3152016#46909</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>AGENDA 3-15-2016 : I don&amp;#039;t believe that water...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6295&amp;PID=46907&amp;title=agenda-3152016#46907</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1685">whistlersmom</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6295<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;14&nbsp;2016 at 9:44pm<br /><br />I don't believe that water fund or storm water fund can legally be used for mowing. Since these are the only funds council can raise rates without a vote of the citizens, they use them illegally as slush funds. Remember last year when they used water and sewer funds to pave streets. I don't believe that the Auto and Gas Fund, that can only mow medians and shoulders of roads, would be 47% of the mowing in Middletown. Remember that the last council voted not to use the Auto and Gas Fund for street repair (the only legal use for the fund). Since the Auto and Gas Fund has been misused for the last eight years, council should be forced to repay the $4m a year out of their pockets. At $4m per year times 8 years would be $32m and with council's 2.5 times reimbursement would be $80 million. That would be enough to start on our streets, especially if they used the future Auto and Gas Fund ($4m per year) for our streets (as legally required). Can we expect the last council to pay the $80m within the next 30 days? Also council billing for street lights that the citizens have been paying for the last 100 years, is out of the question. Saying that the city government pays now is untrue, since the money they are using IS OUR TAX DOLLARS. If this is incorrect please show us your personal cancelled check. Of course council wants us to pay twice or three times for everything. Look at our streets, (half of the income tax was earmarked for streets, the Auto and Gas Fund can only be used for streets and one mill of our property tax can only be used for street repair) yet if you want your street repaired, you'll have to get together with your neighbors and pay out of your pockets.<br />Remember that none of the income tax is being used for its original purpose.<br />We are overpaying for water, sewer and trash and these enterprise funds are being misappropriated.<br />Where was all the money spent and for what? It certainly didn't improve the city.<br />Remember the safety levy that guaranteed no layoffs. Once it was made permanent the layoffs began. Thanks council for making Middletown the highest crime area in the state and some of the lowest performing schools. Just what people and businesses are looking for in a new place to locate.  ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 14 Mar 2016 21:44:43 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6295&amp;PID=46907&amp;title=agenda-3152016#46907</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>AGENDA 3-15-2016 :  hey--the school board lady was...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6295&amp;PID=46906&amp;title=agenda-3152016#46906</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=18">spiderjohn</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6295<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;14&nbsp;2016 at 5:23pm<br /><br />hey--the school board lady was probably off the clock when she was screaming for the cameras<div>no issue with her extracurricular activity--I don't like Trump either</div><div>imo he belongs on the same Dem ticket with Hilary--they are already cronies and on the other's payroll/service lists</div><div>she sells it--he buys it--all to line their pockets at our expense</div><div>people SHOULD be rioting in the streets over the reality that these two bsers are the option</div><div>if the school board lady acts similar at Clinton rallies, then I agree with her</div><div><br></div><div>jmo</div><div><br></div><div>https://youtu.be/tPzUiHxvut8</div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 14 Mar 2016 17:23:19 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6295&amp;PID=46906&amp;title=agenda-3152016#46906</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>AGENDA 3-15-2016 :   Acclaro,I agree that it&amp;#039;s...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6295&amp;PID=46905&amp;title=agenda-3152016#46905</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1408">processor</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6295<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;14&nbsp;2016 at 4:04pm<br /><br /><div><font style=": transparent;">Acclaro,</font></div><div>I agree that it's a disgrace that an elected official not only participated but was one of the organizers of the protest.&nbsp; She is to represent all of her constituents and not just the 30% of so who may believe that Trump is evil incarnate.&nbsp; This does not bode well for any substantial changes that will improve the District's performance.</div><div><br></div><div>Acclaro,</div><div>The only thing I disagree with you on is that I think that Cruz would also be a good disruptor to the Republicans.&nbsp; I'm hoping that Cruz pulls it out since I'm just not sure what Trump's positions really are.&nbsp; I know what Cruz wants to do and I agree with 90% of it.&nbsp; Regardless, it's time that the Republican establishment is brought down as they are nothing other than Democrat lite.</div><div><br></div><div>I'm hoping that the Dairy farmer is not our rep, but I would be surprised if he is not elected.&nbsp; I'm hoping that its Davidson...but I'm probably in the minority.</div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 14 Mar 2016 16:04:13 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6295&amp;PID=46905&amp;title=agenda-3152016#46905</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>AGENDA 3-15-2016 : Well-- we have plenty of low end...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6295&amp;PID=46904&amp;title=agenda-3152016#46904</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=18">spiderjohn</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6295<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;14&nbsp;2016 at 3:19pm<br /><br />Well-- we have plenty of low end housing and vouchers available + it would probably up our school test scores]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 14 Mar 2016 15:19:44 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6295&amp;PID=46904&amp;title=agenda-3152016#46904</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>