<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Craft Beer</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : A Better Middletown : Craft Beer</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 18:50:55 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Mon, 16 May 2016 10:38:29 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=6327</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Craft Beer : I did not know that By the Slice...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6327&amp;PID=47079&amp;title=craft-beer#47079</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1665">Joshua</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6327<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;16&nbsp;2016 at 10:38am<br /><br />I did not know that By the Slice was also into craft beer. &nbsp;I'm very much looking forward to checking them out. &nbsp;I think there was another place that was going to open on Central, "Central Tap and Pint" maybe? &nbsp;I remember seeing the sign on the door/window. &nbsp;These establishments will certainly make the DORA a nice addition to downtown!<div><br></div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 16 May 2016 10:38:29 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6327&amp;PID=47079&amp;title=craft-beer#47079</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Craft Beer : Agree Josh. Additions have be...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6327&amp;PID=47075&amp;title=craft-beer#47075</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=128">swohio75</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6327<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;13&nbsp;2016 at 10:05am<br /><br />Agree Josh. &nbsp;Additions have be nice (including several newer restaurants--Combs BBQ Central, Spinning Fork, Taku (soon) )&nbsp;<div><br></div><div>More on deck for downtown including a micro-distillery and By the Slice, a gourmet pizza and craft beer bar.&nbsp;</div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 13 May 2016 10:05:28 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6327&amp;PID=47075&amp;title=craft-beer#47075</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Craft Beer : I feel like craft beer is having...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6327&amp;PID=47073&amp;title=craft-beer#47073</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1665">Joshua</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6327<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;12&nbsp;2016 at 1:34pm<br /><br />I feel like craft beer is having a positive affect on the city of Middletown. &nbsp;Within the last couple of years we've had the addition of places like Canal House and Murphy's landing where locals who enjoy good draft beer can congregate in a bar atmosphere downtown. &nbsp;There is also Middletown Fine Wine and Spirits who has increased their beer selection tremendously within a couple of years and have also added a growler fill station to satisfy the fresh draft beer urge. &nbsp;The guys in MFWS are incredibly knowledgeable and friendly, which is why I have stopped shopping for craft in places like Dorothy Lane Market in Springboro or at Jungle Jim's in Fairfield. &nbsp;It also appears as if we are getting our very own craft brewery later this year! &nbsp;<div>I have lived in Middletown with my family for almost 14 years and have never been more excited or encouraged about my town as I have in the last couple of years. &nbsp;A lot of this is directly related to the establishments that I have mentioned. &nbsp;It's great to be able to go out in your own town and imbibe on quality beers with quality people in a quality atmosphere! &nbsp;&nbsp;</div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 12 May 2016 13:34:20 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6327&amp;PID=47073&amp;title=craft-beer#47073</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>