<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Gross and Company Inc, CPA</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Middletown Area Businesses : Gross and Company Inc, CPA</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 04:20:55 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Thu, 06 Nov 2008 17:13:02 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=637</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Gross and Company Inc, CPA : Nancy has always taken the time...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=637&amp;PID=2704&amp;title=gross-and-company-inc-cpa#2704</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=40">HereIam</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 637<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;06&nbsp;2008 at 5:13pm<br /><br /><P>Nancy has always taken the time to listen.&nbsp; That is something I like in a business associate.</P>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 06 Nov 2008 17:13:02 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=637&amp;PID=2704&amp;title=gross-and-company-inc-cpa#2704</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Gross and Company Inc, CPA : I noticed that both Nancy and...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=637&amp;PID=2697&amp;title=gross-and-company-inc-cpa#2697</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=106">Middletown News</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 637<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;06&nbsp;2008 at 2:07pm<br /><br />I noticed that both Nancy and Gary are members of the Kiwanas! <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV><a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/view_news.asp?a=3853" target="_blank"><U><FONT color=#0066cc>Middletown Kiwanis Has New Website</FONT></U></A></DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 06 Nov 2008 14:07:16 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=637&amp;PID=2697&amp;title=gross-and-company-inc-cpa#2697</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Gross and Company Inc, CPA : We have used Gross and Company...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=637&amp;PID=2568&amp;title=gross-and-company-inc-cpa#2568</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=11">arwendt</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 637<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;30&nbsp;2008 at 4:22pm<br /><br /><P>We have used Gross and Company for about three years now and I really like their personal service and interview style they used in preparing our taxes. I can't imagine going back to any of the other tax services we have used in the past.</P>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 30 Oct 2008 16:22:49 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=637&amp;PID=2568&amp;title=gross-and-company-inc-cpa#2568</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Gross and Company Inc, CPA : I can tell you that Nancy and...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=637&amp;PID=2551&amp;title=gross-and-company-inc-cpa#2551</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 637<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;29&nbsp;2008 at 9:31am<br /><br />I can tell you that Nancy and Gary Gross are 2 of the nicest people I know. The are very professional and honest. I would recommend Gross and Company Inc., CPA&nbsp;to any new business moving to Middletown. <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Also since they have been in business in Middletown for years and years, they know allot of people. Find out, tell people you are thinking about hiring Gross and Company, Inc. as your CPA.&nbsp;Odds are, they will know and recommend Nancy and Gary too.&nbsp;</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 29 Oct 2008 09:31:53 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=637&amp;PID=2551&amp;title=gross-and-company-inc-cpa#2551</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Gross and Company Inc, CPA : OverView:In 1989 our business...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=637&amp;PID=2549&amp;title=gross-and-company-inc-cpa#2549</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=109">mhowardx</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 637<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Oct&nbsp;28&nbsp;2008 at 3:58pm<br /><br /><b>OverView:</b><br>In 1989 our business was founded in the spirit of pursuing a dream.It was a dream of owning our own business and succeeding as a result ofhard work, honesty, and creativity. Armed with education and fifteenyears of experience as managerial and tax accountants, we began byseeking out young entrepreneurs and cultivating long-standing businessrelationships with them.                        <p>Mutual respect has grown out of those relationships, and we feel a personal reward from sharing in our clients success.</p>                        <p>Wecredit our success to traditional values, high ethical standards, hardwork, and a little luck. Today, we are happy to report that we have agrowing base of small- to medium-size business clients who share theirdreams with us and allow us the opportunity to help them make theirdreams a reality. <br></p><p><b><br></b></p><p><b>Mission Statement</b></p><ul><li>              Provide outstanding client services            </li><li>Maintain respect for all employees</li><li>Anticipate growth and development for all employees</li><li>Be a community asset</li><li>Be <em><strong>your</strong></em> CPA firm</li></ul>1208 Sunset Street<br>Middletown, Ohio 45042<br>Phone: (513) 424-6035<br>www.grossinc.com<br>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 28 Oct 2008 15:58:38 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=637&amp;PID=2549&amp;title=gross-and-company-inc-cpa#2549</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>