<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Betty Nein and Jack Gordon</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : People in Middletown : Betty Nein and Jack Gordon</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 17:42:33 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Fri, 03 Feb 2017 18:11:27 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=6415</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Betty Nein and Jack Gordon : I used to listen to Jack Gordon...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6415&amp;PID=47766&amp;title=betty-nein-and-jack-gordon#47766</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6415<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;03&nbsp;2017 at 6:11pm<br /><br />I used to listen to Jack Gordon and Greg Anderson do the Middie games. Jack would do play by play and Greg would provide the color. It was a hoot. I sure miss Jack. I raise a Bud Lite in your honor.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 03 Feb 2017 18:11:27 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6415&amp;PID=47766&amp;title=betty-nein-and-jack-gordon#47766</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Betty Nein and Jack Gordon : Two very important pillars of...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6415&amp;PID=47763&amp;title=betty-nein-and-jack-gordon#47763</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=18">spiderjohn</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6415<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;02&nbsp;2017 at 7:58am<br /><br />Two very important pillars of the community.<br />Also worth mentioning is Mrs.Nein's husband Richard and my mhs latin teacher Kiki (coach's wife).<br />Two very important families from our glory days.<br />Who will take their places?<br /><br />Oddly--at the Fri.amnd Tuesday Middies games, I don't remember any mention of either]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 02 Feb 2017 07:58:04 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6415&amp;PID=47763&amp;title=betty-nein-and-jack-gordon#47763</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Betty Nein and Jack Gordon : Just like to acknowledge Ms. Nein...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6415&amp;PID=47762&amp;title=betty-nein-and-jack-gordon#47762</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=488">What A City</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6415<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;02&nbsp;2017 at 7:36am<br /><br />Just like to acknowledge Ms. Nein and Jack Gordon, both who recently passed away.&nbsp;<div><br></div><div>Ms. Nein was a community activist and was involved in making Middletown a better place to live. She and her husband, Richard, who passed away in 2001, were the parents of Scott Nein , former Middletown School Board member and State Senator. Ms. Nein was 95.</div><div><br></div><div>The 'ole coach, Jack Gordon, passed away at age 85 on Saturday. Coach Gordon was a very successful football coach for the Middies in the 60's and 70's. He then provided Middletown fans with play by play of Middie football and basketball games on WPFB along with Fred Finney and Carel Cosby. Great coach and great announcer. I will miss his enthusiastic commentary and emotion during a game.&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>Both are Middletown icons in their respective contributions to our community. We older folks on this forum know who they are and are bound to miss their talents. I am one of them who appreciated their involvement.</div><div><br></div><div>RIP Ms. Nein and Mr, Gordon. You will be missed by many from the old days.&nbsp;</div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 02 Feb 2017 07:36:16 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6415&amp;PID=47762&amp;title=betty-nein-and-jack-gordon#47762</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>