<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Middletown Baseball 2017</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Local Sports : Middletown Baseball 2017</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 18:52:11 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Thu, 30 Mar 2017 13:13:27 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=6449</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Middletown Baseball 2017 : I wanted to post here so anybody...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6449&amp;PID=48047&amp;title=middletown-baseball-2017#48047</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1665">Joshua</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6449<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;30&nbsp;2017 at 1:13pm<br /><br />I wanted to post here so anybody interested could check it out. &nbsp;The school has done a very nice job renovating Lefferson Park for the MHS Baseball and Softball programs. &nbsp;Those fields are truly something to be proud of. I believe the new facilities will be beneficial in building up these two programs for Middletown student athletes.<div><br></div><div>I'd also like to say for any high school baseball fans, Coach Mercer seems to be doing a tremendous job coaching up the talent that he has. &nbsp;I'm looking forward to taking in many more games out at the park.&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>A link to the baseball schedule if you are so inclined.</div><div><br></div><div><a href="http://gmcsports.com/schedule.aspx?satc=175&amp;schoolid=6&amp;year=2016" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://gmcsports.com/schedule.aspx?satc=175&amp;schoolid=6&amp;year=2016</a><br></div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 30 Mar 2017 13:13:27 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6449&amp;PID=48047&amp;title=middletown-baseball-2017#48047</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>