<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Stay away from Middletown, Ohio</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : About Middletown : Stay away from Middletown, Ohio</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 15:07:16 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Wed, 27 Dec 2017 16:34:56 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=6649</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Stay away from Middletown, Ohio : Sir,I am neither a hateful person...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6649&amp;PID=49584&amp;title=stay-away-from-middletown-ohio#49584</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1732">buddhalite</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6649<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;27&nbsp;2017 at 4:34pm<br /><br />Sir,<div><br></div><div>I am neither a hateful person nor a drug addict and I live in Middletown. Take your hate somewhere else.</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks!</div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 27 Dec 2017 16:34:56 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6649&amp;PID=49584&amp;title=stay-away-from-middletown-ohio#49584</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Stay away from Middletown, Ohio : I was warned everyone who lives...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6649&amp;PID=49578&amp;title=stay-away-from-middletown-ohio#49578</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1452">Historic House Guy</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6649<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;26&nbsp;2017 at 5:59pm<br /><br />I was warned everyone who lives here told me so.Nothing but hateful people here and drug addicts.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 26 Dec 2017 17:59:24 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6649&amp;PID=49578&amp;title=stay-away-from-middletown-ohio#49578</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>