<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : HAPPY NEW YEAR</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : People in Middletown : HAPPY NEW YEAR</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 19:55:48 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Mon, 01 Jan 2018 14:13:06 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=6656</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>HAPPY NEW YEAR : thank you SJAlways nice to be...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6656&amp;PID=49597&amp;title=happy-new-year#49597</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=292">da120757</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6656<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jan&nbsp;01&nbsp;2018 at 2:13pm<br /><br /><div>thank you SJ</div><div><br></div><div>Always nice to be appreciated.&nbsp; Glad I only have two things to focus on now.&nbsp; Middletown Cemetery and the Veterans Memorial.&nbsp; I was getting too old to do that Parade thing and put up with peoples BS.</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks again</div><div><br></div><div>&nbsp;</div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 01 Jan 2018 14:13:06 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6656&amp;PID=49597&amp;title=happy-new-year#49597</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>HAPPY NEW YEAR : Thanx 4 the thoughts and again...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6656&amp;PID=49595&amp;title=happy-new-year#49595</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=18">spiderjohn</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6656<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jan&nbsp;01&nbsp;2018 at 12:44pm<br /><br />Thanx 4 the thoughts and again for your past efforts with city events<br />U r a true top class citizen!]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 01 Jan 2018 12:44:26 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6656&amp;PID=49595&amp;title=happy-new-year#49595</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>HAPPY NEW YEAR : I don&amp;#039;t get on here much...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6656&amp;PID=49594&amp;title=happy-new-year#49594</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=292">da120757</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6656<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;31&nbsp;2017 at 2:52pm<br /><br /><div>I don't get on here much anymore since I have other things to keep me busy and keep my blood pressure down.</div><div><br></div><div>Just want to say Happy New Year, and Praying that Middletown can get back to what it use to be yea I know that will be difficult but things are happening little by little. Now if it would just warm up I would be happy..</div><div><br></div><div>&nbsp;</div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sun, 31 Dec 2017 14:52:10 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6656&amp;PID=49594&amp;title=happy-new-year#49594</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>