<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : If you can&#039;t beat &#039;em.....</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Community Revitalization : If you can&#039;t beat &#039;em.....</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 16:05:22 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Feb 2018 20:37:41 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=6677</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>If you can&#039;t beat &#039;em..... : I&amp;#039;ve been thinking really...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6677&amp;PID=49726&amp;title=if-you-cant-beat-em#49726</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1732">buddhalite</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6677<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;03&nbsp;2018 at 8:37pm<br /><br />I've been thinking really hard.&nbsp;<div><br></div><div>Since no one here is willing to run (myself aside, but I'm probably not a viable candidate in reality) for office......</div><div><br></div><div>Maybe the 'east end' or the 'amenity' of Middletown (as a current city council member called it on their campaign website) should just secede.</div><div><br></div><div>Secede?!??!?&nbsp; Did I just say SECEDE!??!?!??!?</div><div><br></div><div>Yes. We'll call it NEW MIDDLETOWN or maybe SECESSIONVILLE or perhaps NOLANVILLE - I like that last one - whatever we call it....</div><div><br></div><div>Let that side of town so desperate to re-vitalize itself spend its money without us paying the bill.</div><div><br></div><div>I know it will never happen - but just remember how a neighbor about 8 miles south of us was formed....it was its own independence that made it happen.&nbsp; No shackle to the 100 year old ideas, no responsibility to decrepit and decaying infrastructures - just pure independence and a fresh start for all those who want something better - not just more of the old.</div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 03 Feb 2018 20:37:41 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6677&amp;PID=49726&amp;title=if-you-cant-beat-em#49726</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>