<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : an apology is owed</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : City Council : an apology is owed</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 15:04:08 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Wed, 12 Dec 2018 08:54:27 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=6916</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>an apology is owed : fair enough mom---I didn&amp;#039;t...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6916&amp;PID=50955&amp;title=an-apology-is-owed#50955</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=18">spiderjohn</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6916<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;12&nbsp;2018 at 8:54am<br /><br />fair enough mom---I didn't like the personal shots either and hope that we get better and move on to positive things....redbengal has it tough enough rooting for the reds and bungles--enough to drive anyone to the brink...and I have heard many times that there is a coven down on central(not joking though it is humorous)<br /><br />back to the important subject------giftwrapping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 12 Dec 2018 08:54:27 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6916&amp;PID=50955&amp;title=an-apology-is-owed#50955</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>an apology is owed : Spider, I agree, there have never...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6916&amp;PID=50954&amp;title=an-apology-is-owed#50954</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1568">middiemom</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6916<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;12&nbsp;2018 at 12:07am<br /><br />Spider, I agree, there have never been any sexist accusations to Vivian or other women before. But this site has hit an all time low with Bob saying my “panties “ were in a bunch* , redbengals calling me a “C U next Tuesday” and you referencing a cauldron when I disagreed with you. “Gentlemen”, can we keep it above the belt? Doubt it. <br /><br /><br /><br />* Haven’t forgotten, Bob. That definitely won’t play well with women voters. Screenshots are priceless especially with your picture on it! ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 12 Dec 2018 00:07:32 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6916&amp;PID=50954&amp;title=an-apology-is-owed#50954</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>an apology is owed : typical pot calling the kettle....never...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6916&amp;PID=50953&amp;title=an-apology-is-owed#50953</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=18">spiderjohn</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6916<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;11&nbsp;2018 at 4:53pm<br /><br />typical pot calling the kettle....never any sexism accusations towards ms.moon or any wimmin prior---honestly screen names cure most of that besides it is the message more than the messenger imo and this whole blow up occurred far from this site until someone blew it up on facebook--tis ok though--most males aware of it say they will stasy out of these ladies businesses if that is how they feel...<br /><br />on to more important things---anyplace down there doing gift-wrapping for a fee or donation to a worthy cause other than DMI or the hysterical district?]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 11 Dec 2018 16:53:46 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6916&amp;PID=50953&amp;title=an-apology-is-owed#50953</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>an apology is owed : &amp;#039;Cauldron&amp;#034;, Spider?...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6916&amp;PID=50952&amp;title=an-apology-is-owed#50952</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1568">middiemom</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6916<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;11&nbsp;2018 at 4:41pm<br /><br />'Cauldron", Spider? What are you trying to insinuate? I get it. A woman with a different opinion or one that challenges the male status quo is a witch, or far worse names that have been used on this site by the unhinged redbengals. This site never ceases to amaze me with the sexism.&nbsp;&nbsp;]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 11 Dec 2018 16:41:05 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6916&amp;PID=50952&amp;title=an-apology-is-owed#50952</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>an apology is owed : lol&#226;&#8364;&#8221;not sure how many times...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6916&amp;PID=50951&amp;title=an-apology-is-owed#50951</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=18">spiderjohn</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6916<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;11&nbsp;2018 at 9:36am<br /><br />lol—not sure how many times under how many headings that u taunted mr.Self(50+?) in what probably wasn’t his our your conflict—still not sure where either of you fit in to this ugliness.  Your cauldron has been stirred enough—hardly  by this end—was anything solved or settled?<br />Insults,intimidation and name-calling seldom solve anything.<br /><br />A recurring reminder to all of us<br /><br />And a community reminder to be ready for the opening of House of Brews darts bar on central ave—this will be the nicest and newest facility in the city!<br />Also Chris Lester and Cecil Delloma Friday evening @ Browns Run where EVERY Friday is a happening!<br /><br />Let’s all support one another and the entire community!]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 11 Dec 2018 09:36:13 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6916&amp;PID=50951&amp;title=an-apology-is-owed#50951</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>an apology is owed : Go reread another thread, spider....</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6916&amp;PID=50950&amp;title=an-apology-is-owed#50950</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1568">middiemom</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6916<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;11&nbsp;2018 at 8:54am<br /><br />Go reread another thread, spider. I did apologize to Nelson for thinking he was that psychotic redbengals crazy person. Me thinks you are trying to stir the pot. 🤔]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 11 Dec 2018 08:54:23 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6916&amp;PID=50950&amp;title=an-apology-is-owed#50950</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>an apology is owed : after re-reading this thread(why...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6916&amp;PID=50949&amp;title=an-apology-is-owed#50949</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=18">spiderjohn</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6916<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;11&nbsp;2018 at 7:59am<br /><br />after re-reading this thread(why did I do that?)maybe middiemom owes mr.Self a very serious apology?]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 11 Dec 2018 07:59:47 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6916&amp;PID=50949&amp;title=an-apology-is-owed#50949</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>an apology is owed : No one owes you anything lover....</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6916&amp;PID=50942&amp;title=an-apology-is-owed#50942</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1568">middiemom</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6916<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;07&nbsp;2018 at 9:33am<br /><br />No one owes you anything lover. Get over yourself. ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 07 Dec 2018 09:33:43 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6916&amp;PID=50942&amp;title=an-apology-is-owed#50942</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>an apology is owed : middlemom (Ms Vitori or Ms Vitori...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6916&amp;PID=50937&amp;title=an-apology-is-owed#50937</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1667">middielover</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6916<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;06&nbsp;2018 at 5:45pm<br /><br />middlemom (Ms Vitori or Ms Vitori closest friend)<br /><br />Please explain to the public what is going on with your $56,000 tax lien.<br /><br />Have you worked out a payment plan?<br />Going to challenge lien?<br />Going to jail?<br /><br />As an elected official and public figure you owe the citizens and taxpayers you are sworn to serve an explanation.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 06 Dec 2018 17:45:38 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6916&amp;PID=50937&amp;title=an-apology-is-owed#50937</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>an apology is owed : Spider, I am not Ms. Vitori and...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6916&amp;PID=50936&amp;title=an-apology-is-owed#50936</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1568">middiemom</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6916<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;06&nbsp;2018 at 2:12pm<br /><br />Spider, I am not Ms. Vitori and I hope that no one believes Nelson/analytical/reds lies. He is who he is. I am merely stating my opinions and supporting the downtown plan and events that happen there. My friends and I love to have some wine, shop and eat. I’ve NEVER engaged in vile name calling and will not stand for it. I have no idea why it is tolerated on this site. If standing up for yourself and others is freaky then I am a super freak. I won’t stand for Nelson/analytical/reds bully tactics. ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 06 Dec 2018 14:12:03 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6916&amp;PID=50936&amp;title=an-apology-is-owed#50936</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>