<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Middletown, The USPS, GM &amp; Unions</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : City Council : Middletown, The USPS, GM &amp; Unions</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 08:34:00 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Wed, 19 Nov 2008 19:24:49 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=696</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Middletown, The USPS, GM &amp; Unions : Mr. Beagle:  I am sure that there...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=696&amp;PID=2895&amp;title=middletown-the-usps-gm-unions#2895</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=101">Mike_Presta</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 696<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;19&nbsp;2008 at 7:24pm<br /><br />Mr. Beagle: <DIV>I am sure that there are other individuals&nbsp;that post here that have been wrongly&nbsp;bashed (both on this&nbsp;and/or on The Journal message boards) by the uninformed for "talking the talk, but not walking the walk."</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>That is because these individuals contribute to the community simply because they feel it is right, and not to seek publicity, recognition or reward.</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 19 Nov 2008 19:24:49 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=696&amp;PID=2895&amp;title=middletown-the-usps-gm-unions#2895</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Middletown, The USPS, GM &amp; Unions : Spiderjohn  Perhaps I owe you...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=696&amp;PID=2884&amp;title=middletown-the-usps-gm-unions#2884</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 696<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;19&nbsp;2008 at 10:59am<br /><br />Spiderjohn<br /><br />Perhaps I owe you an apology. I guess you aren't completely negative on Middletown.<br /><br />Looks like you are more than adequately involved for the betterment of Middletown. Why am I surprised? Because you never told us, the readers here, of all your good Middletown things. I for one have a different opinion of you since you shared your efforts.<br /><br />Going forward lets express more happy thoughts, plus we can be constructive (negative) if we think it will help. Sometimes the school board and city council need to hear constructive thoughts. Just not in every post.<br /><br />I look forward to your future posts.<br /><br /><br />]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:59:02 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=696&amp;PID=2884&amp;title=middletown-the-usps-gm-unions#2884</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Middletown, The USPS, GM &amp; Unions : ok--it&amp;#039;s your party and you...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=696&amp;PID=2883&amp;title=middletown-the-usps-gm-unions#2883</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=18">spiderjohn</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 696<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;19&nbsp;2008 at 10:38am<br /><br /><P>ok--it's your party and you can cry if you want to</P>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:38:52 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=696&amp;PID=2883&amp;title=middletown-the-usps-gm-unions#2883</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Middletown, The USPS, GM &amp; Unions : spiderman  I&amp;#039;m not thinking...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=696&amp;PID=2880&amp;title=middletown-the-usps-gm-unions#2880</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 696<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;19&nbsp;2008 at 10:05am<br /><br />spiderman<br /><br />I'm not thinking happy thoughts about you right now. Seems like you are out to get anyone and everyone.<br /><br />If you haven't noticed, over 95% of the articles published on this site are pro-Middletown.<br /><br />On the other hand, about 80% of what you post is one sided. And that is not the pro-Middletown side.<br /><br />If you want something to fail, keep belittling it. If you want something to succeed, find out the good and work the good as best as possible.<br /><br />Even if I were to confront Dr. Price, I would do so because I think it is best for Middletown to hear from Dr. Price directly regarding the expensive 'land grab' effort that seems to go on forever.<br /><br />Perhaps if you posted something good once in awhile, you might have a more credible balance to what you say. Either way, I will defend your right to say what you want. ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:05:44 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=696&amp;PID=2880&amp;title=middletown-the-usps-gm-unions#2880</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Middletown, The USPS, GM &amp; Unions : I think John was just making a...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=696&amp;PID=2879&amp;title=middletown-the-usps-gm-unions#2879</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=106">Middletown News</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 696<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;19&nbsp;2008 at 9:44am<br /><br />I think John was just making a request. This board is not controlled by the city and the school board like other news sources are. I can assure you that.<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>But the request was to change the title. You said no. Last time I looked, the title remained the same. How ledzepplinesque!</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 19 Nov 2008 09:44:47 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=696&amp;PID=2879&amp;title=middletown-the-usps-gm-unions#2879</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Middletown, The USPS, GM &amp; Unions : Just remember--it is different...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=696&amp;PID=2875&amp;title=middletown-the-usps-gm-unions#2875</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=18">spiderjohn</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 696<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;19&nbsp;2008 at 7:06am<br /><br />Just remember--it is different when Mr.B&nbsp; wants to rant about Dr.Price not giving him attention!<DIV>How did that ever turn out?</DIV><DIV>Camera microphone ambush as promised?</DIV><DIV>lol</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 19 Nov 2008 07:06:04 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=696&amp;PID=2875&amp;title=middletown-the-usps-gm-unions#2875</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Middletown, The USPS, GM &amp; Unions : The very first step in solving...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=696&amp;PID=2871&amp;title=middletown-the-usps-gm-unions#2871</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=101">Mike_Presta</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 696<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;18&nbsp;2008 at 3:57pm<br /><br />The very first step in solving a problem is admitting that a problem exists.<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>For some reason, this is a concept that Middletown city hall, The Middletown Journal, and many Middletonians have a hard time grasping.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Is the administration of this forum having the same problem?&nbsp; </DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 18 Nov 2008 15:57:26 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=696&amp;PID=2871&amp;title=middletown-the-usps-gm-unions#2871</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Middletown, The USPS, GM &amp; Unions : It is called a comparison of what...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=696&amp;PID=2866&amp;title=middletown-the-usps-gm-unions#2866</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=14">Pacman</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 696<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;18&nbsp;2008 at 2:47pm<br /><br /><P>It is called a comparison of what unions can do to a Company, i.e. GM, a Quasi Federal Agency, i.e. the USPS and a Local City, i.e. Middletown, OH, and no where did I say it was Middletown.&nbsp; I was simply comparing the two as far as its unions were concerned.</P><P>It is your Board you want it down let me know.&nbsp; Then we can all pretend.....never mind.&nbsp; Just let me know if you want it removed.</P><P>&nbsp;</P>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 18 Nov 2008 14:47:54 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=696&amp;PID=2866&amp;title=middletown-the-usps-gm-unions#2866</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Middletown, The USPS, GM &amp; Unions : Well pacman, it sounds negative...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=696&amp;PID=2861&amp;title=middletown-the-usps-gm-unions#2861</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 696<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;18&nbsp;2008 at 1:43pm<br /><br />Well pacman, it sounds negative to me. After all its not even about Middletown, so its misleading too.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 18 Nov 2008 13:43:18 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=696&amp;PID=2861&amp;title=middletown-the-usps-gm-unions#2861</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Middletown, The USPS, GM &amp; Unions : John, What is negative about the...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=696&amp;PID=2860&amp;title=middletown-the-usps-gm-unions#2860</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=14">Pacman</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 696<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;18&nbsp;2008 at 1:12pm<br /><br />John, What is negative about the Title.&nbsp; Is not 70-80% of the General fund geared toward two unionized Depts.?&nbsp; Every 3 years isn't it more or less give them what they want or else we are going to Conciliation and they get it anyways?&nbsp; Is Middlertown not cutting a Dept. or Revamping a Dept. inorder to shift the Funds to Public Safety?&nbsp; Are the employees not basically determining their Health care benefits which are far better than most of the Citizens can get?&nbsp; I fail to see where this does not apply to Middletown.&nbsp; This is all public information much posted by the city itself. ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 18 Nov 2008 13:12:03 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=696&amp;PID=2860&amp;title=middletown-the-usps-gm-unions#2860</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>