<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Goetz Tower</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : City Council : Goetz Tower</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 11:41:25 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Tue, 10 Dec 2019 00:32:33 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=6974</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Goetz Tower : So, I read in the Journal, and...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6974&amp;PID=51292&amp;title=goetz-tower#51292</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1732">buddhalite</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6974<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;10&nbsp;2019 at 12:32am<br /><br />So, I read in the Journal, and it's too late to look up the exact details...<div><br></div><div>But we agreed, rather 4 out of 5 council members agreed to lease 2,000 sq.ft. of the Goetz Tower for $70,000/year.</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks Steve for being that lone 'no' vote - he was quote in the urinal article as stating the cost was too high.</div><div><br></div><div>Agreed.&nbsp; The old Advance Auto store is available for $42k per year and is 7,000 sq.ft.&nbsp; And it was built in '04 and would make a much more visible building inhabited again.&nbsp; Argh.</div><div><br></div><div>I sure hope this crap doesn't extend into the new council.&nbsp;&nbsp;</div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 10 Dec 2019 00:32:33 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6974&amp;PID=51292&amp;title=goetz-tower#51292</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>