<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : HAHA! I wondered when....</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : City Manager : HAHA! I wondered when....</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 13:33:45 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Wed, 20 May 2020 13:31:50 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=6987</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>HAHA! I wondered when.... : Fired an old white guy to hire...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6987&amp;PID=51352&amp;title=haha-i-wondered-when#51352</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=695">middletownscouter</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6987<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;20&nbsp;2020 at 1:31pm<br /><br />Fired an old white guy to hire an older white guy.&nbsp; Seems fishy...]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 20 May 2020 13:31:50 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6987&amp;PID=51352&amp;title=haha-i-wondered-when#51352</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>HAHA! I wondered when.... : ol&amp;#039; Adkins would rear his...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6987&amp;PID=51351&amp;title=haha-i-wondered-when#51351</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1732">buddhalite</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6987<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> May&nbsp;20&nbsp;2020 at 11:40am<br /><br />ol' Adkins would rear his ugly head.<div><br></div><div>Age discrimination, eh?&nbsp; The only thin he can really claim is that maybe Amy has a problem with ARROGANT old white men.</div><div><br></div><div>Can't say that things didn't improve some under his leadership - but the arrogance displayed every single moment of his tenure would have gotten ANY of us fired at ANY job at ANY level in our careers.</div><div><br></div><div>I want to see the emails he says he has - maybe it confirms the rumors - maybe they don't - either way I want to see the evidence.</div><div><br></div><div>Adkins - I knew you weren't fit for your position - but for once I actually support you.&nbsp; If your allegations are true - I want them in the public spotlight.&nbsp; I want them out there for all to see.&nbsp;&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>Wolves in sheep's clothing always end up losing their costumes - time to unmask and find out what is below.</div><div><br></div><div>FWIW - It's sort of refreshing that the new guy isn't a has been from a nearby community that's just as messed up as Middletown.&nbsp; I wish him the best - and if he has any wits about him - he'll see the EAST END as more than an amenity - but the pathway to MAKE MIDDLETOWN GREAT AGAIN!&nbsp; Who wants to make the hats?</div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 20 May 2020 11:40:10 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6987&amp;PID=51351&amp;title=haha-i-wondered-when#51351</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>